British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Barrow Boy 2

Leicester v Eastbourne 04.05.19

Just seen on Eastbourne's site that Leicester are using RR for Ryan Douglas at Eastbourne on Sunday and that Connor Mountain is at 2 with Ellis perks at reserve.

Nothing on Leicester's site yet about either match.

if Douglas is out Sunday he has to be out Saturday then so will they go RR or get a Guest ?

might be worth a trip over from Brum to Leicester if weather is OK.

1 hour ago, Barrow Boy 2 said:

Just seen on Eastbourne's site that Leicester are using RR for Ryan Douglas at Eastbourne on Sunday and that Connor Mountain is at 2 with Ellis perks at reserve.

Nothing on Leicester's site yet about either match.

Eastbourne website started building up this match on Monday this week with an interview with Scott Nicholls. 

• Like 2

Kyle Howarth guests in place of Ryan Douglas on Saturday 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Richard Weston said:

Eastbourne website started building up this match on Monday this week with an interview with Scott Nicholls. 

not for the first time and probably not the last it has to be said, that on and off the track Eastbourne have really attacked and embraced the move up to CL, sadly, on and off the track Brummies are polar opposites. 

Both Clubs have very similar recent histories but at the moment the trajectory of us is very different. :angry:

2 hours ago, Mr Bump said:

Kyle Howarth guests in place of Ryan Douglas on Saturday 

Have a feeling that strengthens the top 4, it may be difficult to keep the loss under 20 now.

1 hour ago, Hunters said:

Have a feeling that strengthens the top 4, it may be difficult to keep the loss under 20 now.

I think it will be closer than you think

• Haha 1

Any news on Josh Bates fitness, after what sounded like a nasty fall guesting for Berwick yesterday?

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

Hoping for an Eagles win but keeping it close would be good..Wishing a good safe meeting to all the riders....

Edited by waco

10 hours ago, ruckerroo said:

53-37 to lester tonight and 51-39 to eastie tomo

Good side lester, lets see if the double kops tomo. 

Eastie are gonna get mullered against good sides away, theyve no back up in the top 5

Got to say I thought tonights meeting was brilliant i think the light showers helped prepare a perfect consistent track for the riders to produce some good close racing.

Thank you to the Eastbourne team for finally giving the Leicester public a competitive meeting to watch & but for the final 3 heats it was close. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, ruckerroo said:

53-37 to lester tonight and 51-39 to eastie tomo

I'd do the lottery this week if I were you. :D Smack on with tonight's score but what a cracking match it was ~ best this season  ~ and the Lions only pulled away because of three 5-1's in the last 3 heats.  Just shows how good the racing can be when the visiting team is prepared to put up a fight so well done to Eastbourne but congratulations to the Lions also for continuing to battle away after losing Josh Bates following his nasty crash in his first ride after both Eastbourne riders fell in front of him. Hope he recovers quickly. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gemini said:

I'd do the lottery this week if I were you. :D Smack on with tonight's score but what a cracking match it was ~ best this season  ~ and the Lions only pulled away because of three 5-1's in the last 3 heats.  Just shows how good the racing can be when the visiting team is prepared to put up a fight so well done to Eastbourne but congratulations to the Lions also for continuing to battle away after losing Josh Bates following his nasty crash in his first ride after both Eastbourne riders fell in front of him. Hope he recovers quickly. 

Wrist injury for Josh. Agree that it was a good meeting to watch with some close racing throughout.

• Like 1