British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, brandonmole said:

You sound like a real twit ...

Thanks brandonmole for your intelligent input. I asked a genuine question and a couple have had the decency to explain why. If not being a fan of dogs and failing to understand why so many fawn over the creatures makes me a twit then fair enough. As someone with obvious cerebral capacity perhaps you can enlighten me further as to what I'm missing out on.

• Like 1

I've never had a problem with dogs at speedway. Met quite a few over the years and without exception they were well behaved, friendly when approached and the owners had them completely uinder control

Some parents could do well to take lessons on their charges behaviour from the dog owners.

• Like 2

The state of British speedway is typified with one of the hottest topics on this forum being about dogs.

• Like 1

Dogs unless guide dogs should never be allowed in . Could i bring my horse in on a lead ? whats the difference ?

4 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Dogs unless guide dogs should never be allowed in . Could i bring my horse in on a lead ? whats the difference ?

If you can’t tell the difference between a dog and a horse, you shouldn’t leave the house. 

• Haha 4

Do Poole charge full admission price for a young dog ? :lol:

All I asked was which tracks let dogs in. :(

3 hours ago, False dawn said:

Hey, you've got nothing to feel bad about; you asked a legitimate question.

Steve

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hodgy said:

If you can’t tell the difference between a dog and a horse, you shouldn’t leave the house. 

My pet horse was banned from Perry barr in the 2014 season .He jumped the fence onto the track during a heat went running round the track. Until that point he had been great company to me and others during the meetings and now i have to catch the bus home which is a bit of a pain because until 2014 i would ride home on my horse. 

I have contacted the club numerous times since to see if they will lift the ban and every time i have received a rejection letter back.

On 5/5/2019 at 12:21 PM, Gemini said:

I thought they were quite intelligent actually, as against childish stupid comments about  taking a dog to the cinema or football matches.

Funnily enough I think the opposite to you.

5 hours ago, False dawn said:

Always brings criticism from some on here as I found out when I dared to mention the subject several years ago. I'm quite relieved now that I don''t go to any tracks  these days other than Leicester, who do allow dogs, and very occasionally Peterborough who also allow them. 

8 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Neigh lad, Neigh.

• Haha 3