17 minutes ago, bjcol said:

a easy Berwick win after last night mmmmmmmlollollollol

added for authenticity ;)

2 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

added for authenticity ;)

lollollol very nice

4 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Sedgmen needs punted

To be fair Sedgeman has never been all that great round Berwick, though he was very poor tonight.

Not that great a meeting, and a comfortable home win which sees Berwick through to the semi finals. Danny Gappmaier must infuriate our team manager, next to useless in our away matches yet can turn in match winning performances like tonight.

37 minutes ago, screm said:

Danny Gappmaier must infuriate our team manager, next to useless in our away matches yet can turn in match winning performances like tonight.

While he was doing the donut after heat 15, I remarked that he was showing us what he scored at Armadale last night 

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

But 95% of a home crowd don't know, or care, what happens on the road.  They only see an absolute star, beating the likes of Cook and Wells every week!  So Dany, infuriating as he may be, has to stay as long as he top-scores, and wins matches at home, week after week.... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Having been on the wrong end of Edinburgh more than a few times, that was sweet tonight. An extra meeting to look forward to now and a big night for the club.

6 hours ago, crescent girl said:

But 95% of a home crowd don't know, or care, what happens on the road.  They only see an absolute star, beating the likes of Cook and Wells every week!  So Dany, infuriating as he may be, has to stay as long as he top-scores, and wins matches at home, week after week.... 

I remember Adam Allot at Kings Lynn in the mid 2000’s. Heat leader at home, number 8 away. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shadders said:

I remember Adam Allot at Kings Lynn in the mid 2000’s. Heat leader at home, number 8 away. 

I believe at one point he was averaging just over ten at Lynn and just under four away. 

• Haha 1

Simon Walker was another like that at Somerset. I think one season he was upwards of 8.50 at home and about 4.00 away from home. He would ride round the boards and beat anyone at home from the back quite often too and was great to watch. He became a real fans favourite because of that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

Scored around what I thought we would. 

Can't be disappointed then.

To be fair with the watering down of the averages again, any team that isn't performing as expected it will be very difficult to do anything until the team average goes up in June.

11 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Couldn’t disagree with a post more, what sort of ambition is that?

What would you prefer

Someone scoring 12 from 5 at home in 55-35 wins and 0 from 3 away in 49-41 defeats

Or

Someone scoring 7 from 4 at home in 50-40 wins and 5 from 4 away in 46-44 wins?

I know what gets you more league points and trophies. You’re still winning on a weekly basis at home?

• Like 3

12 hours ago, crescent girl said:

95% that's a lot who don't know or care you won't win the league if you can't win away from home 

• Like 4