British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
acef

Belle Vue vs Poole 6/5/19

7 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

The home losses doesn't show our limitations it shows that we are better than those results appear on face value. Worrall is a good solid rider and will improve as the season progresses.

I guess now BK is doing well, Richie is the new rider to put down for him!!

45 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

And Jack is doing better now too.

I wouldn't read too much into Richie's performance. He has never impressed at the NSS, that's why he isn't in the team, despite being an asset.

Edited by Aces51

On 5/6/2019 at 6:44 PM, mikebv said:

It's an individual sport shoe horned into a team concept..

How many teams does Max ride for? Is it four?

No surprise then if these lads don't follow any other scores than their own..

Given the level of pressure and focus by riding in Poland, where 'team racing' is done 'properly' and actually means something given its profile, then I dont think its too much of a surprise if when out of that environment, riders can relax more and just take meetings ride by ride, and then tot up their earnings when the meeting is over. .

Up to the team manager to keep his team informed I guess ....

Edited by Trees

12 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Try reading what I write again it’s obviously an issue to you

Brady has had an issue of going missing later on in meetings..... I even said he may have turned the corner in that respect

I look at the Poole team and it’s called an opinion of where the weaknesses may be.

In my opinion Worrall is the weak link at the moment..... Jack has been average but upped his game the last couple of meetings and Richie needs to do the same. The good news is that he rides against us next and we are poor away and he goes well at Foxhall so I can see him scoring well in those matches.

At Ipswich we have riders doing poorly in Harris and Bellego though Bellego was flying against Lynn so maybe he is turning the corner with his form.... 

Are you a tad to precious to accept any form of criticism or opinion against your team....... sorry must say that all the Poole team are amazing......

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 6:10 PM, acef said:

what would need to happen in terms of numeration to get Craig back in place of Ricky?

Is it doable at the next set of averages if we replace Berge as well with a lower averaged rider?

Say Bickley or flint for example what would that leave us, Craig’s average comes down at the first set for EL doesn’t it?

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 6:11 PM, Phil The Ace said:

Not really. We can only make like for like changes 

Options for me are

Anders lyager

Rasmus Jensen

Kai huckenbeck 

Anders thomsen

Jason garrity

That is what I am led to believe, like for like plus any unused average up to your maximum.

When it comes to 2 riders, I again, thought it was similar but if I remember, 2 riders came in last year for a combined average.

It has just happened this week for Birmingham where they have brought in 2 riders at 9.71 & 2.00 for the 2 leaving at 5.71 & 5.00assesed. There must be reductions & spare average as the ones brought in is 11.71 & the ones leaving is 10.71. Others on here might put me right or explain it better(Neil Watson).

18 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

That is what I am led to believe, like for like plus any unused average up to your maximum.

When it comes to 2 riders, I again, thought it was similar but if I remember, 2 riders came in last year for a combined average.

It has just happened this week for Birmingham where they have brought in 2 riders at 9.71 & 2.00 for the 2 leaving at 5.71 & 5.00assesed. There must be reductions & spare average as the ones brought in is 11.71 & the ones leaving is 10.71. Others on here might put me right or explain it better(Neil Watson).

Pretty much spot on!

Birmingham’s old 1-7 was under the 38 point limit - giving them the extra point you referred to above to allow the changes.

• Like 1