British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sethglover9

2019 Season Standings

On 6/23/2019 at 10:12 PM, james1234 said:

So 3 GPs in what are everyone’s thoughts so far? Can Madsen keep up his good start? Still think the title is Poland bound 

Don’t think Madsen will go away easily ,think he looks a contender.

• Like 1

I don't think Dudek and Madsen will last the pace. Zmarzlik for me.

8 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Don’t think Madsen will go away easily ,think he looks a contender.

He has the best mental attributes 

• Like 1

On 6/26/2019 at 7:36 PM, Mark said:

He has the best mental attributes 

I thought Zmarzlik was a little beyond "hard riding" with Madson in their semi-final #2 in Warsaw and Madsen still came back and beat him to get into the final. Anyone that doughts Madsens riding ability should review that race. I have always been a fan of Zmarzlik but am I the only one who thinks he's riding a little too hard and at times out of control?

• Like 1

On 6/28/2019 at 1:59 AM, New Yorker said:

I thought Zmarzlik was a little beyond "hard riding" with Madson in their semi-final #2 in Warsaw and Madsen still came back and beat him to get into the final. Anyone that doughts Madsens riding ability should review that race. I have always been a fan of Zmarzlik but am I the only one who thinks he's riding a little too hard and at times out of control?

Zmarzlik has been riding "too hard" for the last few years. Its a wonder he has not took anyone out in a bad way.

25 minutes ago, james1234 said:

People’s thoughts now on the World Champ? I’m going for Zmarzlik 

Of those currently in contention I would like to see Vaculik, if not him then Emil - keep the pesky Poles off the trophy.

50 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Zmarzlik has been riding "too hard" for the last few years. Its a wonder he has not took anyone out in a bad way.

Of those currently in contention I would like to see Vaculik, if not him then Emil - keep the pesky Poles off the trophy.

You know, I like Vaculik too.  He seems to be the "forgotten man" when talking about title contenders, but the guy can ride.  Showing some good consistency too.

Zmarzlik is brilliant, but he is always riding "on the edge", and you always get the feeling that he could come a cropper at any minute.

Steve

On 8/12/2019 at 11:01 PM, chunky said:

You know, I like Vaculik too.  He seems to be the "forgotten man" when talking about title contenders, but the guy can ride.  Showing some good consistency too.

Zmarzlik is brilliant, but he is always riding "on the edge", and you always get the feeling that he could come a cropper at any minute.

Agreed Vaculik could easily win this without been noticed

My theory on BZ is that you need to rough him up early on in a race to unsettle him and disturb his rhythm. I think Madsen has his number in the SGP at the moment

• Like 1

On 8/12/2019 at 9:36 PM, james1234 said:

People’s thoughts now on the World Champ? I’m going for Zmarzlik 

Would like to see Emil ,but got a feeling that Madsen might do it, and if he does you have to credit him.

Zmarzlik at the start of the season but Madsen looks very good, even when injured or has a off night still scores reasonably well. I think he will see it through to the end.

• Like 1