British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
allthegearbutnaeidea

Birmingham v Berwick 8/5/19

41 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Will be good to be able to listen on the radio! Is it a full meeting coverage? Like a radio 5live/talk sport sort of thing? Very good idea! 

yes full meeting coverage.

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Will be good to be able to listen on the radio! Is it a full meeting coverage? Like a radio 5live/talk sport sort of thing? Very good idea! 

I've listened to their coverage a few times in recent seasons, it's very good 

2 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Bandits will unfortunately be without Coty Garcia for this one, following his broken-footrest crash on Saturday. 

Any news of our guests? 

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

I’ve listened to a few in the past and they’re very good. Bit of a lull between races where all you can hear is the music playing at the track, but the race coverage is excellent and you can interact via Twitter while the meeting is in progress 

1 minute ago, Bandit59 said:

Any news of our guests? 

Looking at the reserve berth, Perks, Mountain, Sarjeant, Clegg and Ayres all fit

bandits going to be facing a better brummies side. nathan stoneman and adam ellis replace thomsen and newman.

Berwick line up confirmed as

Summers

R/R for Jye (everyone but Summers)

Gappmaier

Doolan

Jakobsen

Ayres (G)

Flint

Unsure on this, always am when there’s a guest at reserve with R/R in main body

38 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Berwick line up confirmed as

Summers

R/R for Jye (everyone but Summers)

Gappmaier

Doolan

Jakobsen

Ayres (G)

Flint

Unsure on this, always am when there’s a guest at reserve with R/R in main body

Dont worry Danny Ayres rides Birmingham quite well

10 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Doesn’t look like very good scores to me? In NL last season? 

Danny does ok around Perry Barr. you are  without doubt weaker with no coty garcia imo. 

6. Danny Gappmaier - 2, 3, 1', 1, 0, 2 = 9+1 scored decent on his last visit at the end of 2018.

Doolan is the track record holder at Perry Barr.

5. Aaron Summers (G) - 2, 1, 3, 2' = 8+1 scored ok just a few weeks ago.

I am hoping for another good meeting and my prediction is 45-45.

37 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Doesn’t look like very good scores to me? In NL last season? 

Ayres has put in some excellent performances at Perry Barr in the NL over several seasons.

Birmingham should also be stronger now with the addition of Adam Ellis

Ayres is better than all the B'ham riders apart from Ellis around PB....Great choice of guest and it provides real entertainment too!

I hate to say it, but this could be another big home defeat.....???

12 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Ayres is better than all the B'ham riders apart from Ellis around PB....Great choice of guest and it provides real entertainment too!

I hate to say it, but this could be another big home defeat.....???

Well that simply is not true is it . If only Adam can beat Danny Ayres then we are in for a pasting.

In my opinion i would expect 6 of our riders to have the beating of Danny tomorrow.  

Looks like he was struggling to beat Leon and Shanes last season so I doubt he’ll suddenly have the beating of Zach and Ulrich? Although will be happily proved wrong tomorrow Danny! Do the business Mr Entertainer. I think it will be a very close meeting, depending on how well Ellis does then I think Berwick might just sneak it but if Ellis performs like he did last night then Birmingham might have their first win!

Prediction is 44-46

9 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Looks like he was struggling to beat Leon and Shanes last season so I doubt he’ll suddenly have the beating of Zach and Ulrich? Although will be happily proved wrong tomorrow Danny! Do the business Mr Entertainer. I think it will be a very close meeting, depending on how well Ellis does then I think Berwick might just sneak it but if Ellis performs like he did last night then Birmingham might have their first win!

Prediction is 44-46

Shanes our number 6 rider beat Ayres  the majority of times they met at Perry Barr in 2018 . 

• Like 1