British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
allthegearbutnaeidea

Birmingham v Berwick 8/5/19

38 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Shanes our number 6 rider beat Ayres  the majority of times they met at Perry Barr in 2018 . 

Yep that’s what I’m saying, although Shanes won’t be at reserve anymore... Will be Stoneman and Paco?

5 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Yep that’s what I’m saying, although Shanes won’t be at reserve anymore... Will be Stoneman and Paco?

Yeah Paco and Nathan go to reserve . James i assume will go to number 2 and form what hopefully should be a potent partnership.

2 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Ayres is better than all the B'ham riders apart from Ellis around PB....Great choice of guest and it provides real entertainment too!

I hate to say it, but this could be another big home defeat.....???

Sorry.....not exactly what I meant?

Re-phrased...….'Ayres potentially can beat most of our riders at PB.....he can definitely be quicker than Zach/Paco/Ashley/James on his day, imo…..

It depends which Danny Ayres turns up ?

There is also the other side to Danny and I remember Layne Cuppitt beat him 2 seasons ago!

He will definitely add some spice to proceedings.

22 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Bandits will unfortunately be without Coty Garcia for this one, following his broken-footrest crash on Saturday. 

What is the nature of his injury?

Hate to mention it, but if the Met Office is anything to go by, there wont be any racing tomorrow at PB !?

I think you could be right unfortunately, have checked a few forecasts and they all say the same tho they were wrong last week, so fingers crossed the weathers kind and we get a meeting on and a win in our first home league meeting.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Hate to mention it, but if the Met Office is anything to go by, there wont be any racing tomorrow at PB !?

It is tipping it down and has been for a few hours but on this occasion absolutely no one could complain if the worst happens as it is torrential rain but fingers crossed it may brighten up later

Can't see this lifting I'm afraid . It will be called off early again (due to Berwick's distance etc.....imo) and definitely no complaints.

A real shame as I was looking forward to seeing our new signings in action but it was inevitable given how bad it was earlier this morning.

27 minutes ago, Brummie Kev said:

A real shame as I was looking forward to seeing our new signings in action but it was inevitable given how bad it was earlier this morning.

A real shame I was looking forward to a Berwick win ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Shame but a very sensible decision this time.

Hopefully see Adam and Nathan in action next week and see if we can do a Liverpool and pull off a Cup miracle...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1