1. Robert Lambert

2. Erik Riss

3. Thomas Jorgensen

4. Lewis Kerr

5. Ty Proctor

6. Michael Palm Toft

7. Kasper Andersen 

48-42

37-53 which would put Lynn top of the group:P unless of course Ipswich done the same at Poole on the night.

Seriously can't see past a Robins victory really.To even get a point would be good,but to do so we need Proctor and Kerr to start scoring some points.

• Like 1

Threatened by rain the weather forecasts. We will see how the new track stands up to a good soaking and if it remains raceable.

If the meeting is on it is  a home win for me,by about 10/12 points it could be even more if Robert is not back to his best.Our reserves need to tuck in for a few points and it will be interesting to see if Palm Toft is as good on the new track as he is on the old one.

Having read twitter comments earlier from the head honcho at CFS!  I bet Cookie can’t wait to slip into their sponsored race jacket 

25 minutes ago, The H Man said:

Having read twitter comments earlier from the head honcho at CFS!  I bet Cookie can’t wait to slip into their sponsored race jacket 

Yeah how is that gonna work if he is not allowed to wear anything or display anything with CFS on! 

This meeting is OFF - source official Speedway GB site

A good cover up this rain malarkey

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

A good cover up this rain malarkey

Cover up for what? It's been peeing down in the Don today and same forecast tomorrow.

20 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Cover up for what? It's been peeing down in the Don today and same forecast tomorrow.

CFS diddnt seem happy with cook guesting. Not sure he would have that much if a say. But I think this is a bit of an early call off. Could have waited till morning at latest

1 minute ago, Phil The Ace said:

CFS diddnt seem happy with cook guesting. Not sure he would have that much if a say. But I think this is a bit of an early call off. Could have waited till morning at latest

Ah really. I had to quit twitter for a while after Liverpool won last night! So missed anything like that. They were his number 1 supporter's last year. What happened?

3 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Ah really. I had to quit twitter for a while after Liverpool won last night! So missed anything like that. They were his number 1 supporter's last year. What happened?

They had a fall out and went there separate ways. 

Heard alot of rumours about how petty CFS can be.