British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

PSC • Swindon Robins v King’s Lynn Stars • 9/5

Oh and just saw shovlar being quoted by someone still taking utter crap i see.....he has the mentality of a teenage football fan absolute moron and the fact he thinks Poole is a good track when well prepared is irrelevant as it never is these days! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Stop talking rubbish. Pooles track is still way better than Swindon’s Improved track for racing. Yes it’s been poorly prepared but still one of the best tracks in the country when it’s prepared properly.

And stop deflecting. This meeting should never have been called off so early.

It hasnt been prepared properly for a very long time.Is the racing  good with or without the holes on the first bend??? they are that big they could end up burying you there in the future.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Stop talking rubbish. Pooles track is still way better than Swindon’s Improved track for racing. Yes it’s been poorly prepared but still one of the best tracks in the country when it’s prepared properly.

And stop deflecting. This meeting should never have been called off so early.

Interested to know who fault it is if the track is not prepared properly !!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, semion said:

All this stuff about CFS and Craig Cook.  Go to their website and the message is loud and clear ‘Accept Cookies’. ;)  They can’t make it much clearer than that.

I've just had a quick browse at their twitter and lo and behold theres a photo on there of Craig Cook

1 hour ago, Triple.H. said:

I've just had a quick browse at their twitter and lo and behold theres a photo on there of Craig Cook

Edit - isn't it Adam Ellis?? Has Swindon race suit on and Meridian lifts sponsorship on kelvers? 

Edited by lisa-colette
Changed info
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Why has this been called off? Showers forecast but no deluge.

Rain pretty much all day and showers throughout  Thursday. . Correct decision to call off early.. 

54 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Edit - isn't it Adam Ellis?? Has Swindon race suit on and Meridian lifts sponsorship on kelvers? 

No it's Cookie

• Like 1

I was out in that deluge yesterday and the drains couldn't cope, floods everywhere, so how do these experts think a newly changed racetrack with next to no time to bed in will cope, guess they would rather it goes ahead, abandoned after a heat thus pissing off more punters, been showery most of the day, correct decision.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Mafiarule said:

Rain pretty much all day and showers throughout  Thursday. . Correct decision to call off early.. 

Stops riders flying in, case in point...Hans flying into the UK for a meeting which was called off as he’s in the air. 

Weather update: It's pissing down.

20 hours ago, noggin said:

Weather update: It's pissing down.

Mainly on Cook's chips I would imagine?! :t:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Mainly on Cook's chips I would imagine?! :t:

No he's had his C....hip(F)....S