British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Poole v Ipswich Supporters cup Thursday May 9th

We were luck tonight very lucky, Ipswich threw it away.

Team wise, Ritchie & Nico are the obvious 2 if Matt decides to freshen things up. How about young Drew Kemp at number 7?  

8 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

We were luck tonight very lucky, Ipswich threw it away.

Team wise, Ritchie & Nico are the obvious 2 if Matt decides to freshen things up. How about young Drew Kemp at number 7?  

Would rather we use are own asset in Perks who has had some very good meetings in last week or 2. 

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Poole don't have to do like for like. We are 0.16 under the limit so we can do whatever we want. 

So you can replace a rider with a +0.16, good luck with that. Or a combination of a couple of riders with a minuscule points plus. 

So not do what you want at all!

If you had nearly a point difference you might just be able to make a difference. 

Anyway, time will tell if Morris remains in the Wolves 1-7 otherwise it’s yet another to limit your options.

What an absolute piece of rubbish wawy dangerous worthless and everything else that track was to tonight. Get it right. It’ll cost less to make it levelled than it’ll cost to run a team for a night. Idiots the lot of you!

3 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Hahahahaha Edited because 2 hours ago it said Holder hahahaha you gutless clown.

Actually you f king pr1ck I got the name wrong so f u

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

And yes holder is f king useless so far. But worrall is worse so go f a duck 

Edited by NOBODY
  • Confused 2

Proudtobeawnkr I was doing the wrong programme and got the rider wrong how about that u gutless cnt

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Now wait for the ban Haha

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, NOBODY said:

Actually you f king pr1ck I got the name wrong so f u

Hahahahaha yeah course you did petal but only realised after Holder ended up been Pooles  top scorer hahahahaha  nice one .

Oh i see you have sent me a DM threatening me very brave of you hahahaha  

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie

Believe  what you like d head I don't have to answer to you

• Haha 1

Check the correction times and what else I posted at the time prat . F king loser

• Haha 1

I say it as it is dont care 

• Haha 1

What amuses me is that you must be so sad that you and others on here try to trip up certain fans on ANYTHING that is posted that doesn't go with your mentality.  I mean fancy trolling to find a small mistake and trying to humiliate someone.  You're a sad individual. Go ahead, reply with more sh!te that pleases your tiny mind.   I know I made a mistake. Pity you don''t realise the same clown.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, stevebrum said:

So you can replace a rider with a +0.16, good luck with that. Or a combination of a couple of riders with a minuscule points plus. 

So not do what you want at all!

If you had nearly a point difference you might just be able to make a difference. 

Anyway, time will tell if Morris remains in the Wolves 1-7 otherwise it’s yet another to limit your options.

The daft thing is they use the rolling averages for team building I think? These can be way different to how that rider is doing this season, so there is actually flexibility.

So the team predicted to finish top can only beat the team predicted to finish bottom by two points at home....either the league is going to be tighter than a tight thing or one or both of those predictions is wrong. 

• Like 1