British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Poole v Ipswich Supporters cup Thursday May 9th

26 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I got banned for calling someone a numpty....depends on who you are i guess

I also got banned for calling 2 people numpties. 

18 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I also got banned for calling 2 people numpties. 

Good job it wasn't 3 people, you would probably have got a prison sentence. I'm a numpty, so that's me banned i expect :)

Shovlar, brain man, armchair, xrayc call everyone numpties never get banned, pathetic bias imo.

All this nonsense about team suits making it hard to tell who’s who makes me laugh! They all have different colour helmets and the program and announcers will tell you who’s wearing which colour helmet in each race it’s pretty straight forward :rolleyes:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

numpties never get banned, pathetic bias imo.

You clearly like talking about yourself then Trackprat. I dont put a lot on here nowadays, but i do read your drivel and laugh.  :rofl:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Shovlar, brain man, armchair, xrayc call everyone numpties never get banned, pathetic bias imo.

Hahaha I have never ever called anyone that in my life. I can argue my point without calling people names! :t:

3 hours ago, Gavan said:

Why are my opinions rubbish?

Poole track is poor

Ipswich were unlucky throwing away scoring positions

The speedway updates feed was poor

Richie Worrall is the weak link for Poole

I think Covatti could be doing better as well

If your to precious to accept any kind of comment about your team thats not my issue.

I have may good debates on here with many Poole fans

We all know what Shovlar is

And a Poole fan gave it back to me lol........blaming the update feed on riders wearing the same kevlars is comical...........i paid my first visit to Ipswich on Monday and although they wore the same kevlars its pretty obvious who is who and its very unprofessional that Poole dont have them and even Josh looked like he was racing for us.

See all negative. Most people give a balanced view. 

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Guess they are harder on trolls! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Hahaha I have never ever called anyone that in my life. I can argue my point without calling people names! :t:

Who said you did?????

12 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

You clearly like talking about yourself then Trackprat. I dont put a lot on here nowadays, but i do read your drivel and laugh.  :rofl:

Oh the irony:blush::blink::blink:

5 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Yet another dig at one of the clubs who have bothered to to look professional rather than a bunch of ragbag amateurs - very sad although not unexpected. 

It was somewhat tongue in cheek - hence the emojis at the end!!!  A lucky win for the 'ragbag amateurs' in any case!:rofl:

26 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

See all negative. Most people give a balanced view. 

I think that by highlighting out two riders that are under performing he is suggesting the other 5 are doing OK/there job .

That is the way i read it anyway .Of course i may be wrong .

Therefore it seems fairly balanced to me.

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

There are clear rules in this forum, no matter of bias, excuses, depends on who you are, that we all have to abide by, those who do are free to post, those who dont should be banned. What amazes me is these posts still exists, but surely for not much longer.

14 minutes ago, screm said:

There are clear rules in this forum, no matter of bias, excuses, depends on who you are, that we all have to abide by, those who do are free to post, those who dont should be banned. What amazes me is these posts still exists, but surely for not much longer.

Sadly it takes a while for those who abuse the rules, and individuals to get the ban they deserve. Sadly they usually come back in a different guise.