British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Poole v Ipswich Supporters cup Thursday May 9th

14 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Sadly it takes a while for those who abuse the rules, and individuals to get the ban they deserve. Sadly they usually come back in a different guise. 

Your right though it usually doesn't take long for those to show themselves in their true light no matter what their username.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, screm said:

Your right though it usually doesn't take long for those to show themselves in their true light no matter what their username.

Couldn’t agree more.

1 hour ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

I think that by highlighting out two riders that are under performing he is suggesting the other 5 are doing OK/there job .

That is the way i read it anyway .Of course i may be wrong .

Therefore it seems fairly balanced to me.

So you have to be negative towards other riders to say someone else is doing a good job? Bit odd! Why not just say rider A had a good meeting. This just proves my point about being negative most of the time! 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

So you have to be negative towards other riders to say someone else is doing a good job? Bit odd! Why not just say rider A had a good meeting. This just proves my point about being negative most of the time! 

No not at all you are clearly unable to read and have a balanced view . Maybe i haven't put my point across very well but however i put it ,i think you will only interpret it the way you want too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Shovlar, brain man, armchair, xrayc call everyone numpties never get banned, pathetic bias imo.

I'm all for a bit of banter, but that is near the mark :blink:

3 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

What about Readingracer and Zagarracing i think there the same person.

Without question.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

What about Readingracer and Zagarracing i think there the same person.

Matt Ford fan must be about as well .

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

ProudtobeaBrummie  Whats with the face? ^^

nothing hes post make me chuckle so do zagar racings . Bit precious arent we bud.

54 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

nothing hes post make me chuckle so do zagar racings . Bit precious arent we bud.

Why not say it, would make it clear.. Looks like you taking the urine.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

No not at all you are clearly unable to read and have a balanced view . Maybe i haven't put my point across very well but however i put it ,i think you will only interpret it the way you want too.

Maybe look up negative and positive in the dictionary and then get back to me. Sorry but insults is when you lose the argument.

25 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Maybe look up negative and positive in the dictionary and then get back to me. Sorry but insults is when you lose the argument.

HYPOCRITE ALERT suggesting i am thick and do not understand simple terms ? that is the only insult i can see so i take it that is your way of admitting you lost . Well good on you its hard to admit you are wrong sometimes. Why do you always play the victim instead of attempting to engage with people ? 

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

See all negative. Most people give a balanced view. 

You have a very weird chip on your shoulder 

We was talking about last nights meeting 

Has Worrall been poor?

Do you think Covatti should be doing better?

Were Ipswich unlucky?

These are debating points but you seem to have your own strange agenda 

Didn’t see you comment when I said that Kurtz looked like he had turned a corner .... or when I said Holder was getting better.... or when I said Klindt had done well so far this season or when I congratulated Poole on the comeback at Belle Vue 

You are very strange at times

7 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

I think that by highlighting out two riders that are under performing he is suggesting the other 5 are doing OK/there job .

That is the way i read it anyway .Of course i may be wrong .

Therefore it seems fairly balanced to me.

I now must remember when commenting on a Poole meeting that I must say all the positive aspects first before highlighting anything else 

I was at Ipswich the other and was moaning how bad Harris was.... funnily enough no other fan had a go at me for not mentioning how good Bellego and Lawson were in the same meetimg

Some funny folk down Dorset way 

• Like 3

I agree with Gavan. 

The team is set up for everyone to score. 

Right now we have had 5 guys doing that. 

2 really haven’t. 

Yes, everyone is allowed a bad meeting. That’s sport. 

But Richie hasn’t really delivered bar 1 meeting.