British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Poole v Ipswich Supporters cup Thursday May 9th

I think the cup format doesn't really suit us especially if a couple of riders aren't performing but i don't think now is the time to change the team, it is too early and i think the underperformers will come good.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I think the cup format doesn't really suit us especially if a couple of riders aren't performing but i don't think now is the time to change the team, it is too early and i think the underperformers will come good.

Spot on. Agree 100%.

37 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

I agree with Gavan. 

The team is set up for everyone to score. 

Right now we have had 5 guys doing that. 

2 really haven’t. 

Yes, everyone is allowed a bad meeting. That’s sport. 

But Richie hasn’t really delivered bar 1 meeting.  

Richie would be my worry but next week he is at our place and he normally goes well at Foxhall

16 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

You need to give riders time but im merely pointing out those who are struggling.

At Ipswich we never get the top 5 going well together......Harris will be good when King is poor and vice versa.

We will give riders like King and Bellego time i believe

21 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Richie would be my worry but next week he is at our place and he normally goes well at Foxhall

He never did when he was our no 1 gavan 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Gavan said:

You need to give riders time but im merely pointing out those who are struggling.

At Ipswich we never get the top 5 going well together......Harris will be good when King is poor and vice versa.

We will give riders like King and Bellego time i believe

I agree, i hope we give Richie time he had a tricky start for us last season but got some very important points towards the end of the season. In my opinion a decent rider who if he were to drop to reserve would be one of the best reserves in the league, Nico is more worrying but he should go well at Ipswich next week. 

Edited by foreverblue

Dont need changes best to stick with what we got all doing there job 

• Like 1