British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Poole v Ipswich Supporters cup Thursday May 9th

9 minutes ago, Badge said:

Witches Twitter just tweeted, Scott Nicholls in for Brady kurtz 

Apparently involved in a crash last night in Sweden,hope things are ok and he will be back soon.

11 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Apparently involved in a crash last night in Sweden,hope things are ok and he will be back soon.

I`m going to get something right today :D as i have just watched it and wrote this on the Swedish league thread.- thought he was ok but obviously not !!

The other crash was Brady Kurtz going on the outside of Nicki P and finding amongst many riders in the past that the gap disappeared in an instance  !!!! heavy fall but ok- Nicki excluded !!

Edit didn`t realise but he didn`t ride again after crashing.

Edited by racers and royals

Scott won't do as well as Brady,,, so that helps the witches,,, not sure what we gonna get from bomber, but it's a track Barry has ridden a few times and normally scoring well.  Looks like the witches have a chance of maybe a point,,, which doesn't help as they need all 4.  My brain says a point to the witches, but my heart says, we just miss out on anything. 

40 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I`m going to get something right today :D as i have just watched it and wrote this on the Swedish league thread.- thought he was ok but obviously not !!

The other crash was Brady Kurtz going on the outside of Nicki P and finding amongst many riders in the past that the gap disappeared in an instance  !!!! heavy fall but ok- Nicki excluded !!

Edit didn`t realise but he didn`t ride again after crashing.

Going around the outside of Nicki P is asking for trouble! Always make him think you are doing that and then cut back!! 

Just now, Super Blue said:

As Barry's on a new engine hopefully he'll start to justify his place. He was good on Monday! 

Bomber definitely needs to start scoring or take a break till fully fit, we can't expect to get anything out of meetings when our no1 is getting basically jack sh*t in the way of points! 

Oh I don't know. Poole won the league with a struggling no1 for most of the season! 

Not sure I will be there tomorrow. Too much pain and walked to the shop and back was not a good idea. Have to wait and see but doubtful.

Nicholls for Brady certainly weakens us. But hopefully we will have enough spare to win.

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Not sure I will be there tomorrow. Too much pain and walked to the shop and back was not a good idea. Have to wait and see but doubtful.

Nicholls for Brady certainly weakens us. But hopefully we will have enough spare to win.

Who cares????

8 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Who cares????

we care its about time the moderator got rid of you 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Super Blue said:

Harris has also been on Twitter and does not mention his fitness being an issue at all, just ridden poorly. His first two meetings after the injury he scored highly. 

Edited by SPEEDY69

15 minutes ago, ray c said:

we care its about time the moderator got rid of you 

Attack the post not the poster please.

35 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Not sure I will be there tomorrow. Too much pain and walked to the shop and back was not a good idea. 

You shouldn’t have bought that Poole v Swindon DVD.  :)

47 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Your not looking for a sympathy votes on 2 fronts there are you SS:wink::D

Pedersen’s first victim of the season :rolleyes:

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 1