British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Heathen1984

Isle of wight vs Cradley Heath

44 minutes ago, Heathen1984 said:

Forecast not looking great for this meeting, what's the odds on it being on?

2/1 on, bit more likely to be on than not looking at the local forecast , certainly doesn't look like an early decision, and if it does dry up for the evening the track should be good.

The stretch of water is the killer. Once you get on the boat you have committed yourself. The island does seem to have its own microclimate when it comes to the weather. It often avoids the worst of the rain. I'll make a decision early afternoon, although I'm less likely to gamble these days.

I’m wondering about the weather too, with rain forecast after 10am, and the heavy rain had today too. Cradley will ride hard tomorrow, think it will be close for this meeting. 

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site please? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number. 

Thanks 

Edited by ellioth4

Showery clearing up late afternoon. Isle of Wight usually give notice of a postponement pretty early. 

Using Black Country parlance Im hoping the Islanders 'ommer 'em'.

15 hours ago, ellioth4 said:

I’m wondering about the weather too, with rain forecast after 10am, and the heavy rain had today too. Cradley will ride hard tomorrow, think it will be close for this meeting. 

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site please? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number. 

Thanks 

We still require an texter, can anyone support please??

Thanks

55 minutes ago, sandking072 said:

Does anyone have the heat times for this please? Thanks in advance.

If no one replies, i will post them when i get home from work.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

If no one replies, i will post them when i get home from work.

Thank you very much. It's appreciated.

IOW had loads of problems on the night  affecting the final score,,but good to see a top performance from Ben ,,,,and Verge and Widman doing their job well ,,,Verge particularly has done really well round the island of late,,, and the engine room is where the team need these improvements.....

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, waco said:

IOW had loads of problems on the night  affecting the final score,,but good to see a top performance from Ben ,,,,and Verge and Widman doing their job well ,,,Verge particularly has done really well round the island of late,,, and the engine room is where the team need these improvements.....

Georgie Wood had a couple of awkward falls in the latter part of the meeting, which didn't help the Warriors.

9 hours ago, sandking072 said:

Thank you very much. It's appreciated.

1. 70.9,  2. 73.8,  3. No time,  4. 71.2,

5. 73.3,  6. 70.1,  7. 72.3,  8. 73.6, 

9. 71.0,  10. No time,  11. 73.9,  12. 73.4,

13. 71.1,  14. 72.6,  15. 72.1.  Heats 3 & 10 were awarded.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cityrebel said:

1. 70.9,  2. 73.8,  3. No time,  4. 71.2,

5. 73.3,  6. 70.1,  7. 72.3,  8. 73.6, 

9. 71.0,  10. No time,  11. 73.9,  12. 73.4,

13. 71.1,  14. 72.6,  15. 72.1.  Heats 3 & 10 were awarded.

Thank you.