British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
James Carter

BT Sport App

Good morning

So I have the BT sport app and wanted to know if BT show complete re-runs of the SGB matches shown on TV. If you navigate through the menus as far as I can tell you just get a 1:30min video giving away the result of Swindon Vs Peterborough. I was well pi$$ed off!

No doubt they'll do the same with the SGP and give away the ending to game of thrones for good measure. 

I would think the BT Sports Executives are much more delighted with their Champions League and Europa Cup contracts this morning!!  Directly opposite to how Sky Sports are probably feeling!:rofl:

5 minutes ago, James Carter said:

Good morning

So I have the BT sport app and wanted to know if BT show complete re-runs of the SGB matches shown on TV. If you navigate through the menus as far as I can tell you just get a 1:30min video giving away the result of Swindon Vs Peterborough. I was well pi$$ed off!

No doubt they'll do the same with the SGP and give away the ending to game of thrones for good measure. 

Could always go here as 1st port of call for video`s - page 7

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, James Carter said:

Good morning

The meeting is still available in full on the app via the catch up menu, which is in the three line menu option top left.and go under the 'watch' menu.;)

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

The meeting is still available in full on the app via the catch up menu, which is in the three line menu option top left.and go under the 'watch' menu.;)

Many thanks!!! Never noticed that before