British Speedway Forum
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh v Scunthorpe KOC 2nd leg 11/5 @7pm

1 hour ago, screm said:

What`s up with Garrity ?.

Lost his passport means an easy win for Edinburgh 

Positive note well done to Young Ryan on what is probably his first visit to Edinburgh,

As for Bailey (Yeah I know most were crap tonight) his place seriously has to be on the line it's not the first time he's done championship racing and he hasn't improved that much if at all. Apart from Heat 2's at Scunny he seems to be out of his depth (Possibly not having a place in the NL doesn't help)

Bit of a shambles really from Scunthorpe, not helped by Jason Garrity crying off.

3 hours ago, MD said:

He's got form for missing EDI. Van broke down en route last time.

Wasn't it a crash last year!

Just out of Interest was there any Scunthorpe fans that made the trip? If so I hope Rob does the decent thing and lets them in for Nothing (or takes it out the riders wages) at the next home meeting.

Guest WTF1

Disgusting  and embarrassing display by the Scorpions,  with this team there will be many more big away defeats. 

2 minutes ago, Youhave2minutes said:

Disgusting  and embarrassing display by the Scorpions,  with this team there will be many more big away defeats. 

Especially if your captain can't be bothered to turn up. Feel sorry for any fans that made the trip.

Sunny were pretty embarrassing. Garrity for the 2nd year on the trot has had “van issues” hopefully the powers at be hit him with a ban for his antics. 

Guest WTF1
6 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Just out of Interest was there any Scunthorpe fans that made the trip? If so I hope Rob does the decent thing and lets them in for Nothing (or takes it out the riders wages) at the next home meeting.

Looking at the scores they won't have got alot in wages and surely no one from Scunthorpe made the trip , disgusting that Garrity never turned up,  unless he has a really good excuse should be sacked. 

Has Garrity been back since he had a scrap with Sneddon?

Edited by Bagpuss

13 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Sunny were pretty embarrassing. Garrity for the 2nd year on the trot has had “van issues” hopefully the powers at be hit him with a ban for his antics. 

I quite agree... Unless he's got a good excuse. He's let himself down, the promoters down...more importantly he's let us scunny supporters and his fellow teammates down. Its no wonder they didn't put a better show on!  Not to mention the Edinburgh fans that turned up expecting to see an entertaining meeting...cos I guess that was far from entertaining.

On another note.. Hope Josh Auty is okay after his withdrawal from the meeting.

4 minutes ago, Albert said:

I quite agree... Unless he's got a good excuse. He's let himself down, the promoters down...more importantly he's let us scunny supporters and his fellow teammates down. Its no wonder they didn't put a better show on!  Not to mention the Edinburgh fans that turned up expecting to see an entertaining meeting...cos I guess that was far from entertaining.

On another note.. Hope Josh Auty is okay after his withdrawal from the meeting.

Josh has posted on twitter

Bent bike, blown engine, potential broke wrist.... The life of a speedway rider.