British Speedway Forum
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh v Scunthorpe KOC 2nd leg 11/5 @7pm

Guest WTF1

Sack Garrity,  he will be injured soon anyway and get rid of Josh Bailey and recall Jedd List,  at least he wants to race for a club + he was released too early. 

Edited by WTF1

Guest WTF1
1 minute ago, Chris116 said:

Can I ask why they say they are ending their weekend with a trip to Workington? Has no one told Scunthorpe that Workington are not racing this year. Looks like a bad case of copy and paste with no proof reading! 

This is a report from last year highlighting the Garrity fiasco again

2 minutes ago, Chris116 said:

Can I ask why they say they are ending their weekend with a trip to Workington? Has no one told Scunthorpe that Workington are not racing this year. Looks like a bad case of copy and paste with no proof reading! 

That was the report from last year's meeting.

3 minutes ago, Chris116 said:

Edited by Mr Blobby

Guest WTF1

Tonight's embarrassing display by Scunthorpe has highlighted how weak they are on their travels, at the moment they are coping at home although Josh Bailey is a concern both home and away, if only Jedd List could be recalled , already looking like a very short season.

hands up all those feeling sorry for Mr Godfrey .  :icon_smile_clown:

• Haha 6

Guest WTF1
16 minutes ago, jenga said:

hands up all those feeling sorry for Mr Godfrey .  :icon_smile_clown:

Why,  has he no speedway track to go to. 

Reading this result and without getting hysterical I have to think that this is very damaging to our season ? No Auty?  No Garrity ?  a long tail ? and a right old 40pt thumping! . Rob acted without sentiment in axing Jedd List I so to be consistent he has to show no sentiment and consider his options? . I would like to see a scenario where we could reinstate Jedd List at reserve-is that even possible  ? How about Aarnio in for Garrity ? Or how about a call to Zane Keleher an Aussie who is chasing a UK ride ? As I say if only to be seen to be consistent with his ruthless decision on Jedd he has to act after such a damaging outcome at Edinburgh ?

Is there a more unprofessional rider in speedway than Jason Garrity? No respect for anyone involved in last night’s fixture. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Is there a more unprofessional rider in speedway than Jason Garrity? No respect for anyone involved in last night’s fixture. 

And still no official word of why he was missing? Actually just read the Edinburgh website they have a not so subtle mention of Garrity’s dislike of traveling to Armadale.

Edited by bloom89

As if it could get worse ? It has! realised we didn't lose by 40pts we lost by 44 !!! Forty Four ! In old 13 heat currency that a 61-17 panning ! ...something needs to give ? That's the worst effort of any team I've ever been associated with. Can't dress it up it's a disgrace to the Club and anyone who travelled needs some form of recompense ? It's not even a meeting is it ? Only Danny Ayres comes out of it with any credit ?. 

Still got to laugh at mr hunters unbiased reports, the sun allways shines at the dale as it does out of each edinburghs riders a**e ! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Still got to laugh at mr hunters unbiased reports, the sun allways shines at the dale as it does out of each edinburghs riders a**e ! 

What part of it was biased? He’s said it is. We were better than we have been recently and Scunthorpe were woeful. Quite right also making a point about Garrity in it cause the guy is a joke. Completely forgot he missed the meeting in 2017 with Redcar also cause he had a “funeral” so it’s 3 years on the bounce he’s not bothered.