British Speedway Forum
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh v Scunthorpe KOC 2nd leg 11/5 @7pm

2 hours ago, scunny1 said:

Wow, what happened to innocent until proven guilty? Plenty of people on here I would not want on a jury. Let the Scunny management tell us what happened and any repercussions.

Your right it was just an unlucky coincidence,;)

3 hours ago, scunny1 said:

Wow, what happened to innocent until proven guilty? Plenty of people on here I would not want on a jury. Let the Scunny management tell us what happened and any repercussions.

Normally I would agree, though with this there is previous regarding Garrity and his non-appearances at Edinburgh.

I'm sure It said in scunthorpes report that garrity crashed on route 

2 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Just like he broke down the year before that on route and had a funeral the year before that. Sure all are legitimate.

1 minute ago, Phil The Ace said:

i think that was last seasons write up and it also mentions the  meeting @ workington the following day . could be wrong tho , been wrong before ya know !

59 minutes ago, jenga said:

i think that was last seasons write up and it also mentions the  meeting @ workington the following day . could be wrong tho , been wrong before ya know !

Think you are right

If he can't be arsed to turn up, then that's his problem...As much as i'm a fan of his entertaining  racing, I don't him  condone missing meetings...get rid I say, we want committed riders, not someone who just rides when they want...  that's coming from one let down Scorpions  fan.....gawd knows what his sponsors must think!

Edited by Albert

Think we should all wait for an official comment from Rob or the clubs website 

if it's true  ? , will he be given  a 28 day ban who knows 

also I love seeing Garrity on the track but he's contracted to ride in all Scunthorpes fixtures ,so I think there should be a statement released by the club to the supporters.

If he does get released,I would make a double change as Josh Bailey isn't doing what he was brought in to do 

Tero Aarnio or Dan Bewley for Garrity

Ben Wilson for Bailey if his average fits

12 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Just like he broke down the year before that on route and had a funeral the year before that. Sure all are legitimate.

maybe he got the `wolberts`` from a fast food place,who knows

35 minutes ago, montie said:

maybe he got the `wolberts`` from a fast food place,who knows

prob gets the Wolberts from trying to ride armagetting  out of here Armadale . Robs remarks will be interesting cos he is  all for the good of speedway !

maybe the space shuttle was one crew member short for its weekend flight and jase got the shout to go . will fit in well as he is a proper space cadet !

there ya go Rob , beat that .................

You can’t beat Armadale with a bit dirt and grip ,90% of the opposition are beat before they get on the track .:rolleyes:

16 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

To quote the match report:

"Scorpions were already up against it, when Jason Garrity broke down en route, with only a junior rider (Lewis Millar) available as his replacement."

-------------

Like has already been posted, there is no excuse for why he couldn't of made it to the track. He obviously just didn't fancy it.

3 hours ago, jenga said:

prob gets the Wolberts from trying to ride armagetting  out of here Armadale . Robs remarks will be interesting cos he is  all for the good of speedway !

maybe the space shuttle was one crew member short for its weekend flight and jase got the shout to go . will fit in well as he is a proper space cadet !

there ya go Rob , beat that .................

We all know that Jason is a fighter, not a rider and with the "withdrawal" of Sneddon he probably thought who the hell is there who would put a decent scrap.

26 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

We all know that Jason is a fighter, not a rider and with the "withdrawal" of Sneddon he probably thought who the hell is there who would put a decent scrap.

yea , i am sure there were better deals to be done on that day . or maybe he found out Mr  Sneddon was on the spanners for someone  in the Edinburgh camp  !

you can put lipstick on a pig , but its still a pig . (as T.H.J.s grandad used to say ) B.T.W. any info coming out from scunny on Jasons non arrival  . just asking lyke .