British Speedway Forum
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh v Scunthorpe KOC 2nd leg 11/5 @7pm

3 hours ago, Najjer said:

To quote the match report:

"Scorpions were already up against it, when Jason Garrity broke down en route, with only a junior rider (Lewis Millar) available as his replacement."

-------------

Like has already been posted, there is no excuse for why he couldn't of made it to the track. He obviously just didn't fancy it.

I'm still pretty sure originally they said he was involved in a bump. As I remember the name in brackets that it quoted as to who was replacing him. 

But it is funny that he always seems to have an excuse to miss Edinburgh. 

21 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

I'm sure It said in scunthorpes report that garrity crashed on route 

maybe he can send a picture via twit ter or face ache or even someone who can say the same ..

reading the UP TO DATE story on the scorps site . he broke down . or maybe crashed  and then broke down .

they need to get their stories in line with each other because they are taking the scunny fans and speedway for a jolly good ride ...........................................................were are on a road to nowhere ... talking heads ..  they know .

Edited by jenga

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

I'm still pretty sure originally they said he was involved in a bump. As I remember the name in brackets that it quoted as to who was replacing him. 

But it is funny that he always seems to have an excuse to miss Edinburgh. 

And this is a rider who wonders why he can't get a place in the premiership!

20 hours ago, Fromafar said:

What was the crowd level last night, being an off night for the Monarchs?

One of the worst I've seen for years.

better get used to it . thats the way things are progressing (cough cough ) according to the powers that be   ....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stewmac said:

One of the worst I've seen for years.

I asked because on the heat they showed on video the crowd on 3rd/4th bend looked very sparse.:(

off night with not the ggreatest team at the dale in a tie that seemed a done deal i guess had something to do with it.

So Garrity given a £300 fine by the SCB. How have they came to that conclusion. So they’ve recognised that he’s decided not to bother turning up so in effect withholding his services so surely that’s a 28 day ban. 

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

So Garrity given a £300 fine by the SCB. How have they came to that conclusion. So they’ve recognised that he’s decided not to bother turning up so in effect withholding his services so surely that’s a 28 day ban. 

The short statement put out, actually says quite a lot.

21 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

The short statement put out, actually says quite a lot.

I wonder if garrity had got mixed up with the championship or a NJL meeting as the promotion are quick to cancel the NJL and programed 2nd halfs at the drop of a hat especially if Edinburgh get beat,,, they don't give a monkeys about other people who travel up and then get told NO 2ND half & not even a sorry either... Shocking

13 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

I wonder if garrity had got mixed up with the championship or a NJL meeting as the promotion are quick to cancel the NJL and programed 2nd halfs at the drop of a hat especially if Edinburgh get beat,,, they don't give a monkeys about other people who travel up and then get told NO 2ND half & not even a sorry either... Shocking

There’s a second half every week if time allows, in which it normally does so really fail to see your point.

2 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

There’s a second half every week if time allows, in which it normally does so really fail to see your point.

Well I was expecting that from 1 of Noels house party's characters,,, but believe me I've been I the pits when this has happened the last twice I was there.. it's a case of if your face fits there no where near as welcoming as Berwick Redcar Newcastle etc... 

• Like 1

How on earth have we got from Jason Garrity no showing/being fined to Edinburgh always cancelling second halves? This place sometimes. :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

Well I was expecting that from 1 of Noels house party's characters,,, but believe me I've been I the pits when this has happened the last twice I was there.. it's a case of if your face fits there no where near as welcoming as Berwick Redcar Newcastle etc... 

What meetings would they be out of interest.