British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
teaboy279

Stoke vs Kent.

Glad to see other southern fans, like myself, giving Stoke the thumbs up. I went and found it fine--speak as you find, as my mum used to tell me.

So: Stoke doing OK--just make it warmer for us soft southern folk!

39 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

Glad to see other southern fans, like myself, giving Stoke the thumbs up. I went and found it fine--speak as you find, as my mum used to tell me.

So: Stoke doing OK--just make it warmer for us soft southern folk!

It was like the Bahamas there on Sunday!

12 hours ago, cityrebel said:

It was like the Bahamas there on Sunday!

Can it get any better for Stoke?

2 hours ago, Richard Weston said:

Can it get any better for Stoke?

it certainly could. they could win a match for starters. but anyway it is nice to hear good things about the club for a change. onwards and upwards.

1 hour ago, porkypotter said:

it certainly could. they could win a match for starters. but anyway it is nice to hear good things about the club for a change. onwards and upwards.

unfortunately  for the Stoke fans ,that'sa not likely to happen any time soon , they need to clear out at least 3 riders and replace them with people who can score at least what their share of the team average is ,but don't hold your breath , shame because now things trtack and stadium wise are loomking up somewhat ,it may be a bit more attractive to proven point scorers

On 5/15/2019 at 11:46 AM, adonis said:

unfortunately  for the Stoke fans ,that'sa not likely to happen any time soon , they need to clear out at least 3 riders and replace them with people who can score at least what their share of the team average is ,but don't hold your breath , shame because now things trtack and stadium wise are loomking up somewhat ,it may be a bit more attractive to proven point scorers

You keyboard warriors should put your money where your mouths are (you'd have plenty) and build your own team,  You all know better.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1