British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Peterborough Vs Ipswich 13th May

Can witches get something from this? Will the Panthers up their game against us at home, they often do. Who will be our heat leader to go missing? Will Hawkins make the right changes at the right time? Will the witches throw yet another away lead away? 

Mmmmmmm, I'm not overly confident, although it's a track that should suit nearly all our riders,   Could this be the one when we get a lead and finally keep hold of it,,,, yes I think so,,,,,,,just.

Edited by Baldyman

17 minutes ago, Crumpet77 said:

Easy win for the Witches as long as Capt King gets his act together, and Hawkins uses the reserves properly.

I think Jake needs to invest in a set of golf clubs! :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, maneacat said:

9th May has gone. It’s 11th today! 

No idea what you’re talking about :P

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Haha 1

Gonna be a cracker with the Witches taking the points - just :)

Shame I wont be there to see it - bloody work :(

Oh no,,,, I'm not gonna be all on my own am I,,,, luckily for me it's easier to get there from work than it is from home 

The Crendon Panthers are still sweating on the fitness of Lasse Bjerre who crashed heavily last weekend – if he doesn’t make it they will utilise the rider replacement facility.

PETERBOROUGH: Hans Andersen, Lasse Bjerre, Ben Barker, Charles Wright, Rohan Tungate, Aaron Summers, Bradley Wilson-Dean.
IPSWICH: Chris Harris, Richard Lawson, Danny King, David Bellego, Krystian Pieszczek, Cameron Heeps, Jake Allen. 

12 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Not much interest in this one it seems!

Think it looks a good close battle myself. Tough to call

Think I killed it :D

• Haha 2

I'm guessing that makes Ipswich job easier,,, although Wilson Dean and summers at reserve will be more than a match for our reserves if not better than ours,