British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Peterborough Vs Ipswich 13th May

3 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I think the difference is the witches fans had low expectations and Peterborough’s original team was far stronger than what they ended up with. 

I think most would be happy if Cookie was still there. Not Busters fault, that one.

• Haha 1

Great result! All 7 riders scoring important points, cut out a couple zeros and engine failures and we’ll be really rocking and rolling! 

I know pboro aren’t the strongest team currently but can only race what’s in front of you - big 4 points! 

• Like 2

So far this season I would actually say this is a the worst Panthers team I have ever seen..keep this up and the crowds will decline..who wants to watch a crap team that loses with nothing to ride for?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lukas said:

Don't blame the riders?.. Andersen, Barker and Bjerre have been awful all season and that's a fact..check the averages.

Depends which averages you use. 2019 averages tell the real story. The actual GSA’s don’t tho.

1 minute ago, Lukas said:

So far this season I would actually say this is a the worst Panthers team I have ever seen..keep this up and the crowds will decline..who wants to watch a crap team that loses with nothing to ride for?

They don't know head from ar5e 1 lot of riders saying track grippy team manager saying track slick the only thing I see is riders consistently turning up with dog crap equipment . buster will soon be having heart attack at a guess 1000 there today will be expecting 500 next match if he don't change things

• Like 1

Footnote

After match 1 I suggested Witches fans should take a screen shot of Witches topping the table....

After match 4 - take another :D

• Like 2

Well done Ipswich on a deserved victory. You have a strong all round team. As for us, wright excepted, this was a poor performance and to be honest cannot see it improving.The crowds will dwindle as the season progresses and whatever anyone says Buster will be blamed for the team we are left with. There was not many fans who wanted him to be part of the Panthers in the first place and cannot see that feeling changing. I was in Jersey this morning but rushed back from Gatwick to be there tonight. Whether I will put myself out again then that is a big question. Again well done to Ipswich.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, hans fan said:

They don't know head from ar5e 1 lot of riders saying track grippy team manager saying track slick the only thing I see is riders consistently turning up with dog crap equipment . buster will soon be having heart attack at a guess 1000 there today will be expecting 500 next match if he don't change things

Busters fault no doubt :blink:

3 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Cheeky hits,,,,, 3 quid for and old belle Vue programme with an insert,,, not good.  Just cos you own my club too Buster,, don't take the mick 

That's what they've done for years. Buy a programme after a rain off and you'll usually get an old programme with insert. That's not Buster specific. Now as crap side, that's a different matter, depending which of the 3 you support.

Edited by Crump99

2 hours ago, Panthers89 said:

what’s there to complain about 

Doesn't matter if you complain or not. Buster can't hear any such nonsense and he knows best. Welcome to Buster's Great Imperial Adventure. He does get one aspect of public relations right though. he says " Don't come if you don't like it" and of course they won't.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NeilWatson said:

If it was the rain-off programme from last Thursday that’s hardly old........

Well charge a pound for it, & nobody would complain.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

That's what they've done for years. Buy a programme after a rain off and you'll usually get an old programme with insert. That's not Buster specific. Now as crap side, that's a different matter, depending which of the 3 you support.

You have good reserves, but they where not doing it tonight. They should be scoring big at home. Bjerre  and Baker are your main problem. Out of position or not, they are better than they are showing.  On paper  the Panthers should of won this. Buster can't ride the bikes.. For Lynn tonight Lambo, Riss and TJ scored 10 between them!! Not Buster's fault either.. Lynn's team has suffered this season after Buster bought the other 2 clubs. What ever would the Panthers fans think if they were a Lynn fan ?

Edited by Bald Bloke

Well that's enough now of messing around with the track, leave the blooming thing alone, and let our riders come to grips with it and get some sort of home track advantage. It's just not fair on the loyal home fans having to sit there and watch both lots of riders have the same level playing field!! They certainly won't put up with it for long.

All this moaning by Peterborough fans.  Trust me you do get use to winning sod all.  Buster has a proven track record for it in the top Division.

As Buster once said at a Football Fans meeting, when asked a question he didn’t like....... You know where the door is.