British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Peterborough Vs Ipswich 13th May

1 hour ago, NeilWatson said:

If it was the rain-off programme from last Thursday that’s hardly old........

But it is still out of date and doesnt relate to one of the teams involved so that makes it old enough to be considered 2nd hand and even poorer value than normal.......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lukas said:

Don't blame the riders?.. Andersen, Barker and Bjerre have been awful all season and that's a fact..check the averages.

Andersen is a busted flush but would have been ok in the original side. Bjerre and Barker were reserves but tonight sitting at 2 & 3. It's not rocket science to see that the lack of quality is the problem (6 home race winners :rolleyes: ). I'm sure that decent home riders would do justice to the track.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, semion said:

All this moaning by Peterborough fans.  Trust me you do get use to winning sod all.  Buster has a proven track record for it in the top Division.

As Buster once said at a Football Fans meeting, when asked a question he didn’t like....... You know where the door is. 

I found that door before a wheel was turned this season Chapman will not get a penny out of me.

14 minutes ago, proud panther said:

Well charge a pound for it, & nobody would complain.

4 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

But it is still out of date and doesnt relate to one of the teams involved so that makes it old enough to be considered 2nd hand and even poorer value than normal.......

Send your comments to the promotion! 

• Like 1

Johnson said the track was slick!!!:rofl:

It was grippy as hell..the riders moaned it was too slick..now they moaning it's too grippy..the bottom line is this team is crap..only Charles Wright and Summers can hold their heads up.

Edited by Lukas
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

You have good reserves, but they where not doing it tonight. They should be scoring big at home. Bjerre  and Baker are your main problem. Out of position or not, they are better than they are showing.  On paper (averages) the Panthers should of won this. Buster can't ride the bikes.. For Lynn tonight Lambo, Riss and TJ scored 10 between them!! Not Buster's fault either..

I said to my mate beforehand that someone said that we had better reserves but they clearly hadn't seen Jake Allen at the EoES or BWD trying to make a gate. 2 & 3 is bit more than out of position and doesn't factor in the knock on to the balance of the team generally. That result's been coming and wasn't too difficult to predict, averages/paper or anything else you want to justify it with. Chapman can't ride the bikes that's true but he can put a side together which clearly isn't good enough which is why Rathbone came up with something totally different.

edit - if as a Panthers fan I became a Lynn fan I think that it would be great to be in a stadium with all my relations at the same time :D

Edited by Crump99
  • Haha 1

This meeting contained just about every negative facet to put Panthers fans off.

9 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

I said to my mate beforehand that someone said that we had better reserves but they clearly hadn't seen Jake Allen at the EoES or BWD trying to make a gate. 2 & 3 is bit more than out of position and doesn't factor in the knock on to the balance of the team generally. That result's been coming and wasn't too difficult to predict, averages/paper or anything else you want to justify it with. Chapman can't ride the bikes that's true but he can put a side together which clearly isn't good enough which is why Rathbone came up with something totally different.

Would you of been happy if Cook was in the team?. He could of been if wasn't the only one of 21 riders not agreeing to the sponsors on the kevlars. Not Busters fault.. And it's not Cook being loyal to his sponsors, because he said if Buster would put his money up he would would drop the sponsor and ride. The bloke (Buster) can't win:blink:

Edited by Bald Bloke

50 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Would you of been happy if Cook was in the team?. He could of been if wasn't the only one of 21 riders not agreeing to the sponsors on the kevlars. Not Busters fault.. And it's not Cook being loyal to his sponsors, because he said if Buster would put his money up he would would drop the sponsor and ride. The bloke can't win:blink:

All I know is that this was our named team and everyone seemed happy at that point:

PANTHERS 2019 (Team subject to normal BSPA approval): Chris Harris, Hans Andersen (c), Craig Cook, Bradley Wilson-Dean, Charles Wright, Lasse Bjerre, Ben Barker.

Who let that be named and then broken up?

Edited by Crump99

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Would you of been happy if Cook was in the team?. He could of been if wasn't the only one of 21 riders not agreeing to the sponsors on the kevlars. Not Busters fault.. And it's not Cook being loyal to his sponsors, because he said if Buster would put his money up he would would drop the sponsor and ride. The bloke (Buster) can't win:blink:

The big mistake was not sorting out the Cook thing earlier which resulted in a team that was 3 pts under the limit, and then not addressed before the new averages came into effect on May 1st. As things stand this is a wooden spoon team i'm afraid...

20 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

Send your comments to the promotion! 

You responded to the original comment, so I answered you !!!!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

The big mistake was not sorting out the Cook thing earlier which resulted in a team that was 3 pts under the limit, and then not addressed before the new averages came into effect on May 1st. As things stand this is a wooden spoon team i'm afraid...

So you would of been happy if Cook was in the team. All he had to do was to do what the other 20 riders did. You can't make exceptions for 1 man out of 21.

You must agree ??

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I agree that buster was right what he done with cook and the reason  Harris went to Ipswich can't agree with what rider he replaced cook with tho . If he can  afford to take a big financial hit persevering with panthers current 7 he must have big pockets 1 more meeting like tonight crowds will be 500 

i'm sure if the team wasn't producing the goods and Neil & Ged were in charge something would have been changed before May 1st

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hans fan said:

I agree that buster was right what he done with cook and the reason  Harris went to Ipswich can't agree with what rider he replaced cook with tho . If he can  afford to take a big financial hit persevering with panthers current 7 he must have big pockets 1 more meeting like tonight crowds will be 500 

He's trying for the sake of to speedway in the UK. If he fails you can have someone else give it a go. Ged who sold a rider to Poland for ££. Not thinking of the fans or the other 6 riders Seems that most have forgotten that one. I hope Buster does sell, because Lynn are suffering for it..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1