British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Peterborough Vs Ipswich 13th May

Ippo 10 up on Panthers.  Buster over to Louis.  This wasn’t in the script,  now get your boys to stick to it.

2nd half meeting comeback is my prediction 

Ben Barker is in danger of being double dumped by Panthers and Bears if he doesn't wake his ideas up

I must say,,, wow the track is fast,,,,,, but with one line only I feel the Panthers fans pain,,,, doesn't help the pa bloke keep saying how fast it is,, yes it's very fast but for the showground the racing is dead

• Like 1

Keep the faith, it’s a last heat decider.  Unless it’s been edited 

Edited by semion

And Craig Cook is flying, Panthers had a great team named before the season started, I think they have been made a scapegoat, which is a shame for Panthers supporters. A couple of us Glasgow fans were planning to come and see Cookie ride for you during the season.

• Like 1

Don't blame the riders?.. Andersen, Barker and Bjerre have been awful all season and that's a fact..check the averages.

That's Hawkins for ya!

Just now, Baldyman said:

Big 4 points,,,,, even though reserves yet again no extra rides

Neither Lynn or Poole managed a win here, and we’ve not just won but won convincingly with a big 4 points. 

We’ve started the season very very well it has to be said. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Neither Lynn or Poole managed a win here, and we’ve not just won but won convincingly with a big 4 points. 

We’ve started the season very very well it has to be said. 

Looks like one of Busters new teams are reasonabley pleased and he is being called a W*nker on here from the other. :)

12 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Big 4 points,,,,, even though reserves yet again no extra rides

didn't need to tonight though did they Baldy???

9 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Looks like one of Busters new teams are reasonabley pleased and he is being called a W*nker on here from the other. :)

I think the difference is the witches fans had low expectations and Peterborough’s original team was far stronger than what they ended up with. 

• Like 5