British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Peterborough Vs Ipswich 13th May

20 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Blimey, there's a lot of negativity amongst Panthers fans! 

Isn't it the same team that nearly won at Swindon last week? 

Panic, panic panic. 

Building emotion against Chapman won't help either, jeez one home defeat against a team with the best reserves in the league and who were due this result is no shame. 

22 hours ago, Baldyman said:

I'm guessing that makes Ipswich job easier,,, although Wilson Dean and summers at reserve will be more than a match for our reserves if not better than ours, 

Edited by Crump99

3 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

BWD and Summers on paper SHOULD be a match for ours, especially on their own circuit. 

Makes our very easy victory all the more impressive. 

• Like 1

Plus Baldys always a bit pessimistic :P

• Like 1

Still don't think Barry will be much cop down there, I would get shot before his average dive bombs

6 hours ago, NickH114 said:

Surely a rider of the calibre of Niels Kristian Iversen wouldn't of ridden for the years that he did for Kings Lynn if Busters pay rates are as poor as been suggested on here?

He has 3 clubs now and not 1. So I'm sure its affected his pay structure massively. 

1 hour ago, hans fan said:

Panthers are poor .lynn are next poor followed by Ipswich

The league table says otherwise

1 hour ago, Col said:

I seriously doubt any team run by Chapman will make the playoffs, if they do it is only down to the misfortune of others.  It makes the entire league is a farce.

Awww bless you.....why would it be the misfortune of others. Only injuries can scupper a side and the only team really missing a rider is Swindon with Doyle and they won the only match he was missing in.

Ipswich were written off at the start of the season but yet we sit proudly at the top of the league as the only side who have had an away win....we are there on merit not due to others misfortune

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Col said:

I seriously doubt any team run by Chapman will make the playoffs, if they do it is only down to the misfortune of others.  It makes the entire league is a farce.

looks like Ipswich are the best bet . in place of belle vue :t:

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

BWD and Summers on paper SHOULD be a match for ours, especially on their own circuit. 

Makes our very easy victory all the more impressive. 

Anyone who thought that had not seen Allen at the EoES. A rider I would have liked to have seen here and one who knocks spots off our two, as was shown. When he did run a last behind Summers the damage was well done by then. If beating that Panthers side is impressive then let's hope that you don't come up against any decent teams.

• Like 1

Just now, Crump99 said:

Anyone who thought that had not seen Allen at the EoES. A rider I would have liked to have seen here and one who knocks spots off our two, as was shown. When he did run a last behind Summers the damage was well done by then. If beating that Panthers side is impressive then let's hope that you don't come up against any decent teams.

Again unsporting nonsense. None of Wolves, Poole or Lynn managed to beat “that Panthers side” did they?

We didn’t just win either, we stuffed you so yes, it was impressive IMO. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Again unsporting nonsense. None of Wolves, Poole or Lynn managed to beat “that Panthers side” did they?

We didn’t just win either, we stuffed you so yes, it was impressive IMO. 

If you say so. It could be a long one and one never gets the time back so I'll concede to your delusions :)

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Soon we could conceivably have two from KP, King and Bellego at reserve!

On this year's aves only ...

Bellego is 6th 

Harris is 7th

:wink:

• Like 1