British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe v Somerset 17.5.19 League

12 minutes ago, Icicle said:

You could have Irritable Bole S. & confuse everyone.....

Honestly

He's more like the yeast infection Thrush and you know what that irritates... as he is definitely an irritating £@&$...

Regards 

THJ 

With Bailey quitting I hope Scunny have the sense to put Kinsley at 7 so he had the rides against Somerset's reserves. I fear Lawlor will fail to score against any opposition and gifting Rowe and Atkins points by facing Lawlor could hand Somerset victory. If not then I hope Dave Peet has the sense to swap Kinsley and Lawlor heat by heat.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

With Bailey quitting I hope Scunny have the sense to put Kinsley at 7 so he had the rides against Somerset's reserves. I fear Lawlor will fail to score against any opposition and gifting Rowe and Atkins points by facing Lawlor could hand Somerset victory. If not then I hope Dave Peet has the sense to swap Kinsley and Lawlor heat by heat.

Exciting 18-year-old Manucian Joe Lawlor, who rides for National League Stoke, has been handed the No 7 race-jacket for the home fixture against Somerset Rebels at the Eddie Wright Raceway  ,, from website

1 hour ago, Paul Johnson said:

Exciting 18-year-old Manucian Joe Lawlor, who rides for National League Stoke, has been handed the No 7 race-jacket for the home fixture against Somerset Rebels at the Eddie Wright Raceway  ,, from website

Oh dear that's basically gifting Somerset points imo. (Rowe beat Lawlor twice at Stoke on Saturday)  I'll be happy to be wrong though.

Lets hope Lawlor fires the points in rather then setting things on fire (Like what got him sacked before the season started at Glasgow)

Edited by Fozzie4388

Guest WTF1
2 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Dave Peet and sense in the same sentence,  yeah right lol

3 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Oh dear that's basically gifting Somerset points imo. (Rowe beat Lawlor twice at Stoke on Saturday)  I'll be happy to be wrong though.

Lets hope Lawlor fires the points in rather then setting things on fire (Like what got him sacked before the season started at Glasgow)

Can Hume be fitted in ? if he keeps fit he will do well a real racer i know he is injury prone but he is a champs rider maybe his average is to high 3.83"???

Allen gone to hospital for x-rays on a shoulder injury sustained tonight at Ipswich according to local paper from Ipswich. Scorpions going to be well up against it.

yes, noticed Allen did not take another ride after heat 8 but that is the program of rides in the 13 heat format. Hope all is well as possible after effects to Allen & Auty plus repercussions of Garrity could go against us. I agree with Fozzie(gosh, that was hard to admit) but Kinsley needs to be no7 at home(even though it will make a mess of the programme). I have not been a great admirer of Peet but let us see if he is an ex referee or a team manager. (the verdict is still out for some of us on here).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

Can Hume be fitted in ? if he keeps fit he will do well a real racer i know he is injury prone but he is a champs rider maybe his average is to high 3.83"???

I noticed Hume earlier but not sure if his average is converted form NL(current average) or uses old average from 2017. I think both are too high.

15 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

Kyle Howarth guests for Jake Allen tonight.

Whose skipper now? Seems to be cursed

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

18 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

yes, noticed Allen did not take another ride after heat 8 but that is the program of rides in the 13 heat format. Hope all is well as possible after effects to Allen & Auty plus repercussions of Garrity could go against us. I agree with Fozzie(gosh, that was hard to admit) but Kinsley needs to be no7 at home(even though it will make a mess of the programme). I have not been a great admirer of Peet but let us see if he is an ex referee or a team manager. (the verdict is still out for some of us on here).

Peet is not even team manager on this occasion. Fozzie to offer up his services perhaps?! ;)