British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Scunthorpe v Somerset 17.5.19 League

2 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

Image may contain: text

Not sure that is the correct logo any more for the Rebels?

Not too sure myself either with them having the 20 years, it was just the easier one for me to get rid of the white background

20 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

Not too sure myself either with them having the 20 years, it was just the easier one for me to get rid of the white background

The confederate flag was dropped quite some time ago, way before this season.

jase on a 28 day ban                                               ?

Good job the question mark was there(further along) as some could believe your post. :rolleyes:

Josh Auty declared himself fit(ish) for Friday. Options were limited, though, if needed a guest as 3 Championship fixtures on Friday. Howarth would of been a possibility.

Do not think it is that serious. There was an incident to be sorted out, it has been sorted with the change in captaincy required. If it had have been trouble/serious, then Garrity would have been suspended or sacked.

Move on.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Do not think it is that serious. There was an incident to be sorted out, it has been sorted with the change in captaincy required. If it had have been trouble/serious, then Garrity would have been suspended or sacked.

Move on.

I.D.S. once said... you cannot  defend  the un defendable .  (thats Ian Duncan Smith ) :t:

Edited by jenga

I am not defending Garrity as missing 3 years on the trot does seem to be dodgy but the issue has been sorted by the SCB(fine) & our club(stripped of captaincy).

I.D.S. I do know was an MP!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

I am not defending Garrity as missing 3 years on the trot does seem to be dodgy but the issue has been sorted by the SCB(fine) & our club(stripped of captaincy).

I.D.S. I do know was an MP!

Unlike Jenga who is more I.B.S. (That's Irratable Bowel Syndrome).... 

Regards 

THJ 

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Unlike Jenga who is more I.B.S. (That's Irratable Bowl Syndrome).... 

Regards 

THJ 

i think the word you are seeking is  BOWEL . . . . you have your bowels mixed up with your bowls .  good to c the proper J.C. posting on his own now ! ! ! Honest ..

Edited by jenga
gsi,,. e.f.i. d.t.i.... ,everyone will know these g.t.i. & t.d.i

5 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Unlike Jenga who is more I.B.S. (That's Irratable Bowel Syndrome).... 

Regards 

THJ 

nice edit there  bowl to bowel . well done . good job i copied it lol .

51 minutes ago, jenga said:

i think the word you are seeking is  BOWEL . . . . you have your bowels mixed up with your bowls .  good to c the proper J.C. posting on his own now ! ! ! Honest ..

Aye Steve thats a combination of bad eyesight and predictive text for ya... correcting what it thought was poor spelling... Doh... my bad... I missed it... but everyone knew what I meant as you are famed for talking crepe... (that was my genuine edit for decency not a spelling mistake or a predictive text change you plum)...

Regards 

THJ 

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1