British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Ipswich v Poole; Supporters Cup; Thurs 16/05/19

He’s a good egg is Chris. Ask him a question and more often than not he’ll give you a reply. 

Pity more don’t do the same. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

He’s a good egg is Chris. Ask him a question and more often than not he’ll give you a reply. 

Pity more don’t do the same. 

Its clearly stated in the meeting previews on both websites.  Is it also in the Evening Star as its covered also in the local Echo.

11 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Its clearly stated in the meeting previews on both websites.  Is it also in the Evening Star as its covered also in the local Echo.

It’s for the benefit of those on here that don’t go on either clubs websites or read the Poole echo. 

29 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

It’s for the benefit of those on here that don’t go on either clubs websites or read the Poole echo. 

Or the evening star, surely if you have a passing interest in the meeting you would go to those websites.

I never look on the website,, I get all my info from here and friends, or social media

Edited by Baldyman

I would love to know why the international committee do not consider this an official meeting and why the BSPA and SCB are not protesting very loudly. 

If they can't get things changed for next season the answer is to drop any competition that is not recognised and expand the number of fixtures in the league and tell the international committee to stick that in their pipes and smoke it. 

• Like 6

23 hours ago, Super Blue said:

Anyway, back to this meeting. 

An official top flight meeting or not I will be there unless unforseen circumstances arise. 

The enforced guests for Poole definitely makes them stronger especially around Foxhall as the missing riders are 1 in form but never really shown it at Ipswich before and a gating tart who either wins or does nothing. 

On the subject of supporters not attending because of changes etc I'm more interested to know what the promotion are going to do to encourage a decent crowd for the televised meeting on Monday. 

Apparently Swindon did an offer of a BOGOF entry for theirs and if the Witches don't do something similar or maybe a tenner I'm very tempted to save £18 and watch it on the box. 

You will be there,,, you never miss any unforced meetings 

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 1:04 PM, Super Blue said:

Anyway, back to this meeting. 

An official top flight meeting or not I will be there unless unforseen circumstances arise. 

The enforced guests for Poole definitely makes them stronger especially around Foxhall as the missing riders are 1 in form but never really shown it at Ipswich before and a gating tart who either wins or does nothing. 

On the subject of supporters not attending because of changes etc I'm more interested to know what the promotion are going to do to encourage a decent crowd for the televised meeting on Monday. 

Apparently Swindon did an offer of a BOGOF entry for theirs and if the Witches don't do something similar or maybe a tenner I'm very tempted to save £18 and watch it on the box. 

A gating tart is very useful at Ipswich and Brady is flying so will be missed in my opinion, you say he has not shown it at Ipswich before but I doubt he has ridden there recently.

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Or the evening star, surely if you have a passing interest in the meeting you would go to those websites.

I was going to say before he posted himself that Baldyman never used to visit the official website or the local paper websites. I doubt he’s alone either. 

Plus, always better and more interesting  to hear such things directly from a promoter himself than a journalist imo. 

Seems anything is fair game for a little pop on here these days though :rolleyes:

Was just trying to be helpful. 

Nice photy on Bspa web advertising this match featuring a good view of a bald & poor looking Poo track!!

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

A gating tart is very useful at Ipswich and Brady is flying so will be missed in my opinion, you say he has not shown it at Ipswich before but I doubt he has ridden there recently.

Yes Brady is a better rider but not sure he suits Foxhall 

Klindt would do ok

Nicholls and Musi make Poole stronger and with Covatti and Worrall along with Josh you have 3 riders who go well at our place

Fancy Poole to win this and we can concentrate on being top of the league 

Covatti will be no match for Allen & Heeps. Should be comfortable for the Witches, with Harris and King scoring well recently. 

Cant see poole getting close on this one ioswich reserves to strong

Poole are one of the teams I fear at our place due to the riders they have that go well at Foxhall.... and with Scott and Tobi in I believe Poole could win this.

Wolves would be another side that I tho k will do well at Foxhall ..... Schlein , Masters, Nicholls and Morris all go well at Foxhall