British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Ipswich v Poole; Supporters Cup; Thurs 16/05/19

Poole need to take a good hard look at thier line-up.  Only ONE, yes one of their own riders outscored either of the guests.

Do we sense trouble in Choking land ?

3 minutes ago, semion said:

Poole need to take a good hard look at thier line-up.  Only ONE, yes one of their own riders outscored either of the guests.

Do we sense trouble in Choking land ?

Hahaha. Chocking land? You mean Kings Lynn ? The champs will be there at the end and you know it. Terrible efforts from either guest tonight.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Expectation level at Lynn is zero.  Poole fans should maybe get ready to join us

26 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Hahaha. Chocking land? You mean Kings Lynn ? The champs will be there at the end and you know it. Terrible efforts from either guest tonight.

Were you there? I know you and Gavan have this love/hate thing going on but I think that's completely unfair on their efforts, Nicholls in particular. 

Holder and Worrall were awful - Worrall seemed to have a couple of bike issues but he wasn't really in contention then. NBJ and Covatti did as I expected. Ipswich are on form at the moment and I predicted a comfortable win, as it turned out. 

29 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Scott scoring 9 was terrible lol

You said it was a gaters track...... Kurtz would have been left toiling

Have a long hard look at your own riders (Josh apart) 

How about a bit of grace .... thumped by the team you said looked awful lol

Love to welcome you back in the league match when hopefully Allen can have 5 rides and then see what your excuses are

Crawl back to Dorset ..... up the witches 

1 minute ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Were you there? I know you and Gavan have this love/hate thing going on but I think that's completely unfair on their efforts, Nicholls in particular. 

Holder and Worrall were awful - Worrall seemed to have a couple of bike issues but he wasn't really in contention then. NBJ and Covatti did as I expected. Ipswich are on form at the moment and I predicted a comfortable win, as it turned out. 

He just stirs the pot and trolls 

Can’t handle Poole losing always an excuse 

38 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Terrible efforts from either guest tonight.

Nicholls was not a terrible guest in the slightest. 

Great result from the Witches in a tin pot competition. Looking a force at home. Next week should give them a much stronger challenge.

3 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Nicholls was not a terrible guest in the slightest. 

Great result from the Witches in a tin pot competition. Looking a force at home. Next week should give them a much stronger challenge.

It’s his usual way to deflect blame by saying something different to everyone else makes him look a prat

I thought tonight would have been closer but Pooles own riders were woeful 

im expecting wolves to be much tougher than the weak pirates were 

• Like 1

Decent win against a lack lustre rag bag Poole

Josh G the stand out - perhaps his felt at home in his Witches replica kit :P

I will leave the full match report to The Pobfather on Facebook :D

6 minutes ago, Icicle said:

Hope the suspected injury to Jake turns out  not to be too bad.

A spectacular and horrible looking crash

Word in the pits after was they think there are no breaks - lets hope that proves true

Get well soon Jake :t:

Never a good time to get hurt,, but especially a few days before our TV meeting against very good opposition,, it's also a great chance for him to show how good he is this year with a chance of picking up new sponsors

40 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

I don’t read or have any interest in Gavan the troll since I blocked him last year. Don’t read his posts so certainly don’t respond to them.

Makes it much more pleasurable on here.

As for Nicholls. Well he improved but imo poor overall and the Pole was a complete waste of space.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I don’t read or have any interest in Gavan the troll since I blocked him last year. Don’t read his posts so certainly don’t respond to them.

Makes it much more pleasure able on here.

Good job you don't read them. He's either drunk or turned into a 5 year old. Actually you could have a good laugh reading them. I know I have!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Good job you don't read them. He's either drunk or turned into a 5 year old. Actually you could have a good laugh reading them. I know I have!!

Much better on here with his posts blocked. Have no interest whatsoever reading his posts. 

• Like 2