British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Ipswich v Poole; Supporters Cup; Thurs 16/05/19

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Good job you don't read them. He's either drunk or turned into a 5 year old. Actually you could have a good laugh reading them. I know I have!!

Anything to say about the meeting bless you

Nope just the usual pop at me your rather boring 

How did Poole riders do compared to the guests 

• Haha 1

I see a certain Poole poster showing his usual less than gracious  self in defeat ....

7 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

As for Nicholls. Well he improved but imo poor overall and the Pole was a complete waste of space.

Were you at the meeting?!

If you weren’t your opinion has zero credibility. If you were then you were watching a different speedway meeting to me! 

After their first rides both were good value in all of their other races, Tobi was leading comfortably when his bike let go on him in his retirement, he passed Lawson in heat 14. Scott raced hard all night, passed Harris on the track, couldn’t have been expected to do much more realistically.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

I see a certain Poole poster showing his usual less than gracious  self in defeat ....

Hence why I’m lapping it up

Sorry if I’m annoying others but the amount of crap I get from him and then that Lisa pipes up ..... I’m just giving it back 

Waiting for one Poole fan to congratulate us but no instead it’s excuses and poor ones at that

Belle Vue fans all congratulated Poole on the comeback the other day seems Poole fans have no humility

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Anything to say about the meeting bless you

Nope just the usual pop at me your rather boring 

How did Poole riders do compared to the guests 

I am not going to slag off any guests as they don't have to accept the booking especially when it's their birthday!! I'm sure all riders are doing their best. 

Oh and it's 'you're rather boring' not 'your rather boring' 

5 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Sorry if I’m annoying others but the amount of crap I get from him and then that Lisa pipes up ..... I’m just giving it back 

Waiting for one Poole fan to congratulate us but no instead it’s excuses and poor ones at that

Belle Vue fans all congratulated Poole on the comeback the other day seems Poole fans have no humility

Did you go tonight Gavan? Did you say to Richie's face it should be his last meeting? 

No thought not..

• Like 1

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Did you go tonight Gavan? Did you say to Richie's face it should be his last meeting? 

No thought not..

Feisty

I have a life that involves work and my children and speedway is secondary I’m afraid 

Are we not allowed opinions lol

I think Poole need to get rid of Worrall to move forward 

That’s my opinion try and debate it..... if yours is different fair enough .... 

Great win for the Witches , could be the surprise packet this year ?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I had noticed , certain  Poole fans 'dont do' losing graciously :)

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Feisty

I have a life that involves work and my children and speedway is secondary I’m afraid 

Are we not allowed opinions lol

I think Poole need to get rid of Worrall to move forward 

That’s my opinion try and debate it..... if yours is different fair enough .... 

Richie doing alright for Leicester..? So I feel like he can turn it around. You are allowed opinions but I never put anything I am not prepared to say to their face. But maybe that's just me. 

Evening over. 

Well done to the witches. From start to finish bar a few races towards the ends they dominated. Josh G and Scotty only 2 guys who really turned up. 

As Dan ford had just said repercussions will happen which is another word for changes. 

As ive said Richie is not cutting the mustard and I think a double switch has to occur to really achieve value. Think Covatti isn’t really getting the value from him. Averaging about 3/4 points a meeting. 

Guys who I guess we have to consider. 

Woryna, THJ, Cook, Perks, Kacper G, Eddie K, Josh P. Sure a few others will be lurking around. 

fred(no, spoke to him and is too busy now with Sweden) 

9 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Well done to Josh top scoring tonight. Our guests really let us down. 5 from the Pole and a barely respectable 9 from Nicholls never covered Kurtz and Klindt. Holder wasn’t any better though. Luckily it wasn’t league where we will do better.

don't blame the guest riders blame the bspa for allowing this to happen:t:

I said earlier in the thread I thought Ipswich would win this I don't think the poole side   is good enough to inconsistent .I notice one or two slagging of scott never slagged him of last week when he was rider of the night at poole 

Seems like a lot of Poole fans are not on the Shovvy Tour Bus.  Ding Ding