British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Ipswich v Poole; Supporters Cup; Thurs 16/05/19

58 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

At this stage of the season KP scoring 7 points on a night where he’s “not that great” is very encouraging imo, he’s only going improve with more and more laps on ours and other uk tracks! 

Bellego very hot and cold - a bit like covatti seems to ride different lines to everyone else...?

7 points isn't a true reflection most of those points were gifted.

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

And according to Lisa you cant say Worrall is poor and needs to go unless you tell him to his face

Would a face time call be sufficient ? or do i need to go up to Manchester to tell him ?

Is it just Richie or does this new rule apply to any rider ?

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

As for Nicholls. Well he improved but imo poor overall and the Pole was a complete waste of space.

If Nicholls was poor Steve, what other words can you describe for the performances of Pirates riders? Scott did better than all of them!

1 hour ago, Bash said:

Have they changed the rules as I thought guests couldn't ride at the same track twice in the same week unless it was for a number 1. Should Scott have ridden last night or does this mean Thorssell is back for Monday's meeting.

Thorssell isn’t ready to come back to British speedway yet so no he won’t be.

35 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Would a face time call be sufficient ? or do i need to go up to Manchester to tell him ?

Is it just Richie or does this new rule apply to any rider ?

So I guess you are happy to slag riders off on here and then at the track be 'oh you're amazing..'  There's a name for people like that, oh yeah two faced!! 

• Confused 2

53 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

7 points isn't a true reflection most of those points were gifted.

2 of the 7 points he scored were gifted....you’ve got to be in it to win it! 

Beat both nicholls and holder fair and square - both vastly more experienced heat leaders on English soil!

im not trying to KP was brilliant last night by any means but he’s steadily scoring points and learning all the time on the English tracks - compare that to David who’s been riding here for years now and that’s why I’d argue his form is more of a worry!

14 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

So I guess you are happy to slag riders off on here and then at the track be 'oh you're amazing..'  There's a name for people like that, oh yeah two faced!! 

What on earth are you going on about.....

I must make sure that every rider i think should be dropped that i should go up to them in the pits before or after a meeting and tell them.

Every rider deserves praise for the job they do..............just there comes a time when changes need to be made and i think Worrall should go.

I personally am worried about Bellego but i wouldnt go up to him and tell him...why would i?

And yes two faced means differing opinions based on the situation........i will 'slag off' as you put it......but then at the track i wouldnt say 'your amazing'

Can i just ask.............Poole have regularly dropped/sacked riders due to poor performances or in some cases just to get better riders in.................im guessing then by the fact you dont like me saying Worrall should go is that you are disgusted with all the changes Poole have made over the years?

I think (along with some other Poole fans) that Worrall is the weak link..................if you have a different opinion thats fine thats your opinion............but stop with all the ridiculous comments about slagging off riders

24 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

What the heck are you going on about ?

Richie Worrall will know he is under performing  and will be fully aware he is likely to get the axe shortly if his scores do not pick up that is just a fact.

26 minutes ago, Gavan said:

What on earth are you going on about.....

I must make sure that every rider i think should be dropped that i should go up to them in the pits before or after a meeting and tell them.

Every rider deserves praise for the job they do..............just there comes a time when changes need to be made and i think Worrall should go.

I personally am worried about Bellego but i wouldnt go up to him and tell him...why would i?

And yes two faced means differing opinions based on the situation........i will 'slag off' as you put it......but then at the track i wouldnt say 'your amazing'

Can i just ask.............Poole have regularly dropped/sacked riders due to poor performances or in some cases just to get better riders in.................im guessing then by the fact you dont like me saying Worrall should go is that you are disgusted with all the changes Poole have made over the years?

I think (along with some other Poole fans) that Worrall is the weak link..................if you have a different opinion thats fine thats your opinion............but stop with all the ridiculous comments about slagging off riders

No, I don't think you quite get it. Whatever you say on here you should be prepared to say to their face if that situation ever arises. I'm not saying search them out and tell them! But surely if you say someone is crap on here, you wouldn't say to them at the track they are really good? 

24 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

What the heck are you going on about ?

Richie Worrall will know he is under performing  and will be fully aware he is likely to get the axe shortly if his scores do not pick up that is just a fact.

I don't think he will. Who are they gonna get then? Can't afford any overseas riders. So would have to be British based. 

3 hours ago, 89buttons said:

Ipswich have tweeted he’s out for Monday, Josh Bates in to guest. Further updates on the extent of shoulder injury to follow

Isn't Josh bates too high for Jake or have the new averages come in ?

Lisa, have you got a thing for Gavlar ?  Cos you don’t half spend a lot of time replying to him.

Just saying like

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, AntiqueSteve said:

Isn't Josh bates too high for Jake or have the new averages come in ?

Josh only has a current championship average which would be converted 

6.91 / 1.5 = 4.61 so is eligible to guest for Jake.

36 minutes ago, semion said:

Lisa, have you got a thing for Gavlar ?  Cos you don’t half spend a lot of time replying to him.

Just saying like

Reply to anyone who I disagree with.