British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Ipswich v Poole; Supporters Cup; Thurs 16/05/19

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

He talks the most rubbish!! On repeat. 

I know..

Please tell me whats rubbish about saying i think that Worrall and Covatti should be replaced if Poole want to move forward?

If you disagree have a debate about it

But no you tell me i should tell him to his face....a very strange comment

Belle Vue fans are discussing Wells

Ipswich fans are discussing Bellego

Wolves fans are discussing the Nicholls/Morris/Thorsell issue

Kings Lynn fans discussing Lamberts form

Swindon fans been discussing their reserves

But obviously you dont like other posters talking about Poole riders

2 minutes ago, chun said:

I’ve seen a lot worse meetings at foxhall.  Kings lynn was close with limited passing.  Poole seems like there was more overtaking but was always a home win.  Maybe your expectations are too much.  What leisure activities do you see as good VFM and comparable to the thrill of speedway?  Just out of interest...

Have to agree. Both those meetings you couldn’t say were classics (Bank Holiday Monday was always going to be difficult as a day meeting) but like you I’ve seen far worse. 

The other home meetings have been much better though and I’ve already said we’ve been treated to some great racing this season. 

Lets see what Monday brings in front of the cameras for everyone to see. 

3 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I know..

Please tell me whats rubbish about saying i think that Worrall and Covatti should be replaced if Poole want to move forward?

So the riders club fans are discussing it which is what YOU have said. So going by your theory POOLE fans should discuss Worrall, and reserves?? So are you a POOLE fan now then? 

Discuss it all you like but it is strange you are scared to say your opinion to someone that you are quite happy to say on here? Mr keyboard warrior!! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, chun said:

I’ve seen a lot worse meetings at foxhall.  Kings lynn was close with limited passing.  Poole seems like there was more overtaking but was always a home win.  Maybe your expectations are too much.  What leisure activities do you see as good VFM and comparable to the thrill of speedway?  Just out of interest...

I wonder if he expects a movie to be done and dusted in 60 mins :)

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

So the riders club fans are discussing it which is what YOU have said. So going by your theory POOLE fans should discuss Worrall, and reserves?? So are you a POOLE fan now then? 

Discuss it all you like but it is strange you are scared to say your opinion to someone that you are quite happy to say on here? Mr keyboard warrior!! :D

You're making a fool of yourself with posts like this.

This is a speedway discussion forum. Gavan has given his opinion. 

I've noticed it's when he's actually correct he seems to get the most reaction from certain Poole fans.

Why should he go and tell Worrall he thinks he should be replaced? Utterly irrelevant and a childish thing to say. 

15 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

But can you see it if someone quotes it though? 

Unfortunately, but I don’t read it. It would just be something I have read hundreds of times before.

7 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Unfortunately, but I don’t read it. It would just be something I have read hundreds of times before.

Irony alert 

26 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I know..

No I think its just you Gav - your repetition is honestly quite erm............repetitive!:angry:

• Like 1

Last nights meeting was a slow burner, racing wise. Once Poole got dialled in, the racing improved. I don't mind a poor meeting as long as its well run. Last night was standard fare, speedway wise.

43 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

:lol::lol:

Semion, look what you have started! 

Looks like there is a few after your favours.  Unfair on Gavlar if you is tartin around with others on here.

Were you and Art an item at one time?

33 minutes ago, semion said:

Looks like there is a few after your favours.  Unfair on Gavlar if you is tartin around with others on here.

Were you and Art an item at one time?

Seems like it reading between the lines :cheers:

6 hours ago, semion said:

Lisa, have you got a thing for Gavlar ?  Cos you don’t half spend a lot of time replying to him.

Just saying like

Could it be the first BSF wedding. I like a volovant  :P

1 hour ago, BWitcher said:

You're making a fool of yourself with posts like this.

This is a speedway discussion forum. Gavan has given his opinion. 

I've noticed it's when he's actually correct he seems to get the most reaction from certain Poole fans.

Why should he go and tell Worrall he thinks he should be replaced? Utterly irrelevant and a childish thing to say. 

Totally agree. I’ve seen nothing wrong with Gavin’s posts whatsoever. In fact, he seems to make some very good valid points. 

The reaction from others is bizarre to say the least. 

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crumpet77 said:

It's possibly the non stop 24/7 repetitive attack on all things Poole that folk probably get fed up with.

I don’t see any “attack” on Poole at all. Like I say, he seems to me to make valid reasonable points but hey ho. 

• Like 1

If people are upset that I commented on last nights meeting saying that I think Poole should look to replace Worrall and maybe Covatti then I apologise

I thought this was a forum .... you know where you could give your opinion on things

This obviously has touched a nerve on some people who are a touch precious 

I must also remember that the next time I have such an opinion that I must go to the track and hunt down said rider and tell him to his face that’s he isn’t doing well enough

I realise now that I’m not allowed an opinion on Pooles riders