British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
davidba

world u21 team final Belle Vue 12th July

10 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

The BV ticketing part of their website allows you to pick a seat in the grandstand, and ther is plenty left and at a VERY reasonable price(£20 & £18 for adult, less for concessions).

The standing area is even cheaper (less for concessions) but it doesnt say how full the booking is. I would imagine still plenty space.

Correct!!

If you check out the grandstand on the ticket site it is the 'red' seats that are still available.

This shows that there are LOTS of seats still available.

The South Stand (standing) isn't shown but there will be plenty of space there for walk-ups!

Edited by lastword

Denmark (Red)
GB (Blue)
Poland (White)
Aus (Yellow)

Is this the right? Or is the order different can anyone confirm?

Any links for this meeting yet?

If anybody manages to find a link to a web site streaming this, I would love to have the link even if it is in Polish !

8 minutes ago, Bunce said:

If anybody manages to find a link to a web site streaming this, I would love to have the link even if it is in Polish !

I doubt there will be a stream, can't see a Polish company coming over  to stream it.

On 7/11/2019 at 8:49 AM, iainb said:

I've got to say the promotion for this event is absolutely shocking, non existent... 

BSPA Website: "The page you have requested is currently unavailable. Please try again later.."

Belle Vue Website: 1 Line header, top of screen

SpeedwayGB Twitter: Nothing

It's only because Shouty B's mentioned it on BT Sport on Monday that I'm even aware it's on... and this is the future of British Speedway... perhaps they realise there is no future.

Anyway, I'm planning on coming along to support the Lions, traffic permitting!

Belle Vue have been heavily advertising it on social media last few days, they have also been advertising it on digital billboards around Manchester.

You are right about SpeedwayGB, nothing from them about it all week then this morning several tweets from practise few hours before meeting when its too late for most.

• Like 1

Loss of Wajneckht; Brennan and to a degree Thomas has knocked stuffing out of the side I fear.

Think Zack and Tom would have been in Team with Drew as reserved on form before retirement/injury and based on U19 Final.

Good experience for Flint and Bickley but way too soon looking at a few of the line-up's 

We had some very heavy thunder storms last night and drizzle this morning so practise was quite wet and grippy. It’s warm and sunny now so tonight I predict track will be lot dryer and slicker (makes for better racing) could play into GB hands a bit regarding setups.

30 minutes ago, Bunce said:

Can't find any streams for this.  Tonight it's the Polish League Riders Championship with all the big names live on TV in Poland. That is probably why it's not on TV there? Here's the link to that if you want it. http://www.maniak.tv/kanal-7

1 hour ago, Rob B said:

Belle Vue have been heavily advertising it on social media last few days, they have also been advertising it on digital billboards around Manchester.

You are right about SpeedwayGB, nothing from them about it all week then this morning several tweets from practise few hours before meeting when its too late for most.

Just arrived in Manchester so picked up a copy of the Manchester Evening News to see what they were saying........nothing! Despite what you might think, BV’s promotional activity has been poor since Morton and Gordon’s day. Hopefully the BV faithful will turn out but not many more

Does anyone know the rules for this meeting on tac subs etc please ?

55 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

Just arrived in Manchester so picked up a copy of the Manchester Evening News to see what they were saying........nothing! Despite what you might think, BV’s promotional activity has been poor since Morton and Gordon’s day. Hopefully the BV faithful will turn out but not many more

The Manchester Evening News hasn’t really covered speedway or other minority sport like Ice Hockey etc for years. Occasionally there is a few inches but not often, nothing to do with the current promotion, I would say since Richard Frost retired from MEN.

I seen somewhere this was going to be live on YouTube? Not sure how true that is though!

What time is the Polish League Riders Championship on?