British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
davidba

world u21 team final Belle Vue 12th July

1 hour ago, mark.1 said:

Does anyone know the rules for this meeting on tac subs etc please ?

Same as the old world cup- 16 programmed heats 4 nominated heats, Jokers and tac subs

1 hour ago, Rob B said:

The Manchester Evening News hasn’t really covered speedway or other minority sport like Ice Hockey etc for years. Occasionally there is a few inches but not often, nothing to do with the current promotion, I would say since Richard Frost retired from MEN.

Lol. Nice attempt at deflection but I know that’s not true and I suspect you do too. Richard retired over 10 years ago

52 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

I seen somewhere this was going to be live on YouTube? Not sure how true that is though!

At various stages during the week there was a chance of internet viewing live, and i think it was going to be a late announcement so that ticket sales were not effected, however it`s fallen through so no live viewing. Hopefully the FIM will make an hour video available  on their website at some stage.

4 hours ago, Rob B said:

I doubt there will be a stream, can't see a Polish company coming over  to stream it.

Thanks Rob, it was just a forlorn hope for those of us that don't live up North.

48 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

At various stages during the week there was a chance of internet viewing live, and i think it was going to be a late announcement so that ticket sales were not effected, however it`s fallen through so no live viewing. Hopefully the FIM will make an hour video available  on their website at some stage.

That’s a shame it should be a pretty good meeting... this is the kind of meeting BT should be showing with no/not much football on at the moment. Instead of the dull league meetings we see most weeks.

I don’t know if this actually works but someone shared it on Facebook so hoping it does.

21 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

I don’t know if this actually works but someone shared it on Facebook so hoping it does.

Fake and any link on there will lead to malware 

Whoever is responsible, FIM or similar, are really missing a trick,  fans from all over would love to watch this so make it pay per view and make some money. Not rocket science.

• Like 4

Disappointing crowd, Grandstand half full. Back straight sparse. Poland walking it, far too quick out the gate. Bewlay & Lambert might edge us into second over the Danes.

Heat 10, great race. 

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Heat 10, great race. 

Unless you're Drew Kemp :rofl:

Question is who does the Danish TM put the Joker on?  The 4 Danes are very much of a muchness. Can we use Bewley as a Tac Sub for Bickley's last ride? If so that should give us 7 more points which should see us grab silver. 3 for Lambert, 2 seconds from Bickley.