British Speedway Forum
GreenLightGo

Photographers in British Speedway

11 hours ago, Lioness said:

And what about what has happened to the Berwick lass whose surname isn’t

Lanning?

Change her professional name to  Lanning ( not even necessary by deed poll ) or doesn't nepotism work that way?

16 hours ago, Jonny the spud said:

Well as you seem to be the one dragging that particular episode into the public arena it looks like it may not now be private. 

Is she ok with you doing so on her behalf ?

Where did I say I was?  Someone else brought it up on here, I’ve commented (not just on her case) in general and made sure I’ve not mentioned her-or any others- name except when others have before me. It’s out there in the public domain elsewhere as she herself confirmed an incident. So how am I the one dragging it into the public arena?

perhaps you have missed other mentions of it by other posters and just chosen to hone in and warp mine. I wonder why?

On 5/25/2019 at 9:40 AM, GreenLightGo said:

It will all come out in the wash as I understand it’s under investigation by the BSPA. Let’s hope it gets sorted officially. 

... And we all know how transparent they are! I'm still waiting for the publication of the inquiry into the cancellation of the televised ELRC from Coventry some 6 or 7 years ago before even a race had been run

Don't hold your breath

• Haha 1