British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

Slovenian GP 01/06

Matic Ivacic is the Wildcard. Nick Skorja and Denis Stojs track reserves.

Edited by Col

I think this will disappear from the schedule shortly, Zagar is waning and no young Slovenians look ready to step up.

Wait for it !!!! the riders missing practice and qualification are

Woffinden

Janowski

Doyle

NKI

Zmarzlik

Lambert

Edited by racers and royals

The hosts must put up decent money for the event, there is no other reason it would go there.

Riders dont like it, Fans dont like it, media dont like it...  

On 5/16/2019 at 1:19 PM, Col said:

I think this will disappear from the schedule shortly, Zagar is waning and no young Slovenians look ready to step up.

On 5/20/2019 at 9:17 AM, teaboy279 said:

The hosts must put up decent money for the event, there is no other reason it would go there.

I think its probably the other way around, Krsko is needed in the series rather than Krsko needs the series. Go figure, wouldnt know about fans or media not wanting it.

Edited by f-s-p

On 5/20/2019 at 7:17 AM, teaboy279 said:

I don't like it for sure. Some of the poorest racing ever seen. And on a regular basis. As the hosts do pay good money to stage it they should make more of an effort to make it attractive.

14 hours ago, f-s-p said:

I think its probably the other way around, Krsko is needed in the series rather than Krsko needs the series. Go figure, wouldnt know about fans or media not wanting it.

Think if SoN final is mildly successful, Slovenian GP will become Russian GP.  Zagar is waning. Lagutas & Emil less so. 

Any thoughts on what makes it such a crud track? Just watching some old stuff on YouTube and it seems that any attempts to ride a wide line are misguided. What a waste of effort to bring the 15 best riders in the world together to race on a track that is likely to be horse s***

Edited by James Carter

51 minutes ago, James Carter said:

Any thoughts on what makes it such a crud track? Just watching some old stuff on YouTube and it seems that any attempts to ride a wide line are misguided. What a waste of effort to bring the 15 best riders in the world together to race on a track that is likely to be horse s***

Hasn`t always been rubbish- not sure the year because i have been more than once- when the first 8 heats were superb, until it rained and that somewhat spoilt the remainder of the meeting.

Organisers told in press conference that track material was replaced with the new one. Don't know with what, but they are saying it's gonna make more lines for passing. It's obvious what are you gonna say for  public...   On the other hand it is raining non stop for tha last 3 weeks, so track is gonna be you know what.

• Like 1

in the practice laps Kevin Tatum says the riders are taking this very seriously. Is that why 6 riders are not there. 

I wonder if this will be the end of this idea being televised