British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Belle Vue v King’s Lynn 16/05/19

The Abbs family derby :D

Prediction 48-42

one thing for sure lambert 6pts/ riss 1 pt at wolves on monday  will score hell of a lot more on proper racing track throw MPT hatfull he always gets will be close !! no prediction from me lol 

• Haha 1

Lynn to cause an upset 44-46

• Thanks 1

Not sure it would be an upset. Most of the Stars team have done well at the NSS and Palm-Toft can be and has been, a match winner. He seems to excel on his visits to Belle Vue and can be used to great advantage at reserve.

Having said all that I think we will win but it will be close. We need our heat leaders to take points off Lambert as well as the other two heat leaders and I think they will but Wells needs to score at least his average and Berge to ride as he did in the SON. 48-42.

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 1

Really tough one to predict  if riss Lambert and toft show up then could be a stars win. If wells or berge show up then an aces win. So... 47-43 for either team

Wish I was there! hoping for a Stars victory, even if by the thinnest of margins. Go Lambo Go!

Edited by waytogo28
correction
  • Like 1

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

Still looking for a texter for this meeting,  is anyone able to help please?

Thanks 

I will go for a 50-40 win to the Aces.  On current form, I cannot see the Stars getting an away win or close enough for the extra point.

47 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

I will go for a 50-40 win to the Aces.  On current form, I cannot see the Stars getting an away win or close enough for the extra point.

it all depends on wells he is on the edge of being replaced ? and berge / lidsey fricke/bewley/worrall/bjerre will muster 40pts between them its down to other 3 ??

On paper bv should be winning this but lynn just seem ride the NSS really well.

can see an away win tonight 

1 hour ago, crazysue said:

Still looking for a texter for this meeting,  is anyone able to help please?

Thanks 

I’ve pmd you but looking at the updates site it seems you’ve found someone?

Nope, still looking for someone. The person that is named on there (Chris116) is the updater,  the one that receives the texts 

Thanks