British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Belle Vue v King’s Lynn 16/05/19

2 hours ago, Crumpet77 said:

Lynn will do well to get a point from this, can only see a comfy home win if Lambert takes his flymo's to Manchester :wink:

Hoping he leaves his Flymo at home and rides the motor he used in the SON:blink:

Edit 15-3 after 3 heats. :cry:. Come on boys !!!

Edited by Bald Bloke

22 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Hoping he leaves his Flymo at home and rides the motor he used in the SON:blink:

Edit 15-3 after 3 heats. :cry:. Come on boys !!!

As i put on another thread at the SON he beat Becker,Novratil,Aarnio and Mustonen he should look good against them,no disrespect to those riders.

• Like 2

Well we only lost the last eleven heats by two points..........you can’t start a meeting like that and expect to earn anything. 

Unless this team can develop some consistency it’s going to be a very short season. 

Some good racing tonight, much more like the NSS we know and love.

Lynn were a 2 man team, you can’t start meetings like that and expect to get something.

Unless your Poole 

Peter Schroek said in his interview they all started with Robert's set up from the SoN but it didn't work .....obviously!

16 minutes ago, Trees said:

Peter Schroek said in his interview they all started with Robert's set up from the SoN but it didn't work .....obviously!

And they finished the meeting with their own set-ups and it still didn't work. 

Facts need to be face, we're a s#!+ side, end of

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Trees said:

How stupid is that, it was obvious from before the meeting that track was different to that day. Different riders, different engines need different setups.

• Like 1

How stupid is that, starting with someone else's setup, do they all have the same engine as Robert Lambert's, if it's wrong there all going to be wrong, it's not like they haven't been there before, 

7 hours ago, Trees said:

Woffy said on the screen last week,   'you only need a couple of laps to get the bike sorted',   How come the Stars  needed  4 races???   No doubt Lambert knew his advice was wrong  after his first ride.    Why didn.t they change it then? . 

I think Schroek  is just  trying to justify their lame performance last night.  but In truth the team put up a terrible display,  on that is regarded as the best track in the country.  2 riders scored 22  of the 36pts,  whereas the other 5 could only muster 14 points between them .    That says everything.    

Instead of always blowing sunshine up their arses,  I think its about time  the riders were told the truth.    Either perform on a regular basis or get someone else who will. 

The Stars team was never strong enough to be in contention,   but we expected better performances then we are getting.......

20 minutes ago, g13webb said:

Instead of always blowing sunshine up their arses,

Riders, team managers, promoters and happy clappers thrive on sunshine, wherever it is blown. The Emperors New Clothes Syndrome is the default position in UK speedway. How does that "lift you up" song go? "Give me sunshine". All is well in Buster's world despite two of his three clubs having a lot of unhappy supporters. "Who are they, what do they know" I hear him ask.

In truth it wasnt a lame performance from Lynn. It was a little poor from ourselves. After heat 5 you only lost the meeting by 2 points. You just need to start better. 

For belle vue we have to sort this mid meeting collapse. Not sure what happens. 

Last week it was the track over watered. This week the track was the sickest I've ever seen it. Demanded by the riders.  And incidentally it was the best racing we have seen this year. Slicker the better 

8 hours ago, Rob B said:

How stupid is that, it was obvious from before the meeting that track was different to that day. Different riders, different engines need different setups.

How was it different, slicker? 

"Last week it was the track over watered. This week the track was the sickest I've ever seen it. Demanded by the riders.  And incidentally it was the best racing we have seen this year. Slicker the better"

There's my answer .....

Edited by Trees

41 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

In truth it wasnt a lame performance from Lynn. It was a little poor from ourselves. After heat 5 you only lost the meeting by 2 points. You just need to start better. 

For belle vue we have to sort this mid meeting collapse. Not sure what happens. 

Last week it was the track over watered. This week the track was the sickest I've ever seen it. Demanded by the riders.  And incidentally it was the best racing we have seen this year. Slicker the better 

After heat 5 we only lost the meeting by 2 points, that's worth repeating!