British Speedway Forum
allthegearbutnaeidea

Sheffield v Berwick 19/5/19

No team changes as far as I know, should be a comfortable win for Sheffield despite Berwick’s good start to the season, bus going down from Berwick, whats weather to be like?

Early weather forecast for tomorrow is showing a mixture of cloud and sunny spells so this meeting should run. 

Prediction = Sheffield to card a comfortable win.

Men to watch = Drew Kemp/ Zaine Kennedy.

Drew and Zaine are always the ones to watch for me.Just wish the others would put the same effort in.Hopefully we can get a confidence boosting win with all 7 chipping in on the same day.

Sheffield look to strong on their own track for Berwick so a home win for me with just the possibility of Berwick nicking a point.

Easy home win I think (would like to be proved wrong) 

Unfortunately I won't be there tomorrow due to been on holiday, could go either way but I think we might just sneak it but it wont be a walk over.

Hopefully the racing will be good. 

1 hour ago, spin king said:

Unfortunately I won't be there tomorrow due to been on holiday, could go either way but I think we might just sneak it but it wont be a walk over.

Hopefully the racing will be good. 

More hope than anticipation

Kennedy concussed at Berwick. Presumably will not ride Sunday.  Not sure who best guest could be. Possibly Nathan Greaves. 

Proctor now withdrawn from Berwick away match so he must be doubtful for Sunday. 

And now Jye Etheridge to for Berwick.

Jye Etheridge did not withdraw from the meeting my error.

Edited by spin king

Zaine Kennedy with drawn with concussion so will definitely miss the match tomorrow, Ty Proctor did take a ride after his accident but then withdrew with a wrist injury. only my guess but after having two accidents tonight I`d be surprised if we see Jye Etheridge at Sheffield tomorrow.

From Berwick Facebook:

TEAM NEWS

After last night's bruising encounter both sides have been forced into changes ahead of today's match at Owlerton.

Sheffield have replaced the unfortunate Zaine Kennedy with Redcar's Nathan Greaves, while the Mike Hope of Wooler LTD Bandits have brought in Jordan Stewart to replace the injured Coty García. The Bandits will also run rider replacement for the battered Jye Etheridge.

Despite travelling to Yorkshire with a patched up side team manager Gary Flint insists that the spirits are high in the Bandits camp.

Flint said, "Last night was one of they nights that just getting the win was the most important thing. We had a lot of crashes and that's taken its toll on a few boys but we have a good team spirit and that will help Jordan coming into the side for today's match."

No, Cameron Heeps guesting.