British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Wolves 20th May

Can see this being tricky for the Witches , but then again i thought Poole would be a tough test but only Josh G and Scotty turned up...

Masters Schelin and Scott all go well at our place and Howarth normally does ok.

Morris of course rode for us and young Becker looks a talent

Although i dont see Wolves winning the league they look good for top 4 and they could prove one of out toughest home meetings with the riders they have who like Foxhall

The loss of Jake is huge and cant be replaced by anyone....hope young Josh gets 6 or 7 

I can see us just doing enough but think Wolves could leave with a point or even 2

I'm absolutely gutted Jake is going to miss this meeting,  he is far and away our best rider at this present moment and irreplaceable imo.

Still hoping we can put in another good performance against one of the stronger teams, would hate to lose our home record on TV :unsure:.

• Like 3

Think Wolves will be a tough challenge but Ippo have been superb at home. With Allen missing there will never be a better chance to get something at Foxhall. 

48-42

3 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Think Wolves will be a tough challenge but Ippo have been superb at home. With Allen missing there will never be a better chance to get something at Foxhall. 

48-42

I'd take that tbh.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Icicle said:

How long is Jake out? A big loss...

The silence is worrying tbh:cry:

Perhaps the 2 week break may be fortunate timing!!

Edited by Badge

Will watch on the bt sport app

Not worth £18 on the off chance buster has actually put a ticket in a program to win £500, it will probably be found in the secret unsold batch 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

They will have to put the ticket on the first few hundred,, as won't be many there to purchase them. 

Maybe someone will buy the first hundred programs and win and still make a profit

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

Will watch on the bt sport app

Not worth £18 on the off chance buster has actually put a ticket in a program to win £500, it will probably be found in the secret unsold batch 

I wouldn't bother, it won't be over in less than 60 mins as you like.

Think our reserves,,, especially Cam will have the upper hand on their counterparts,,,,, but to make sure wolves leave with nothing,,, we need Bellego to score okay and more importantly Bomber to score like a home number 1 should,,, which I don't see happening,,, so I'm thinking witches by 6 

Oh heck, Cam guesting for Sheffield this afternoon, he should be wrapped up in cotton wool at home :neutral:

16 hours ago, BWitcher said:

I wouldn't bother, it won't be over in less than 60 mins as you like.

Wow :)