British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Wolves 20th May

ipswich to win this one, was really looking foreward to see Allen dive bombing Masters again ,is he riding the esky again or ok to slide ? go the witches

Must admit I’ve thought twice about it! Can understand those that have BT sport staying at home. 

I’m expecting a poor crowd tonight I don’t think they’ve done enough with this golden ticket thing. Needed to do more IMO. 

Anyway, been plenty of overnight drizzle and forecast is for a dry day. 

Should make for a decent race track hopefully. 

Still concerned about the loss of Jake, he’s been a pivotal factor in our strong start to the season and for that reason I think it could be very close either way tonight. 

• Like 1

I'm only joking about the real fans,,, cos someone put on the witches Facebook thread about tonight that an offer may have been better than this golden ticket,,, to which someone replied,,, a real fan would be there whatever the cost and not be watching on TV    so I asked him if he would be at Belle Vue in 2 weeks time or watching on TV..... Sadly I haven't had a reply 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I'm only joking about the real fans,,, cos someone put on the witches Facebook thread about tonight that an offer may have been better than this golden ticket,,, to which someone replied,,, a real fan would be there whatever the cost and not be watching on TV    so I asked him if he would be at Belle Vue in 2 weeks time or watching on TV..... Sadly I haven't had a reply 

He would probably buy Nigerian gold online as well........ :)

22 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Have you got some to sell?? :rofl:

No but I know a Prince who has :P

• Haha 1

Tough one to call here ,i feel Bates is a very good choice of guest albeit probably wont score what Jake would of.

prediction 48-42  

Hopefully Kevin will be taking his own lollipops given how many of the massif may not be there tonight!