British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Wolves 20th May

Time to abandon this before someone gets injured. Dangerous track. Perhaps Chris Louis should call up Matt Ford for advise in preparing a decent track.

• Haha 6

31 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

Place looks deserted. How embarrassing for the sport.

Promoters know best....

I would suspect anyone with a faint knowledge of the sport flicking channels will not be in any way shape or form thinking "I must go and watch Speedway"..

Two hours of prime time advertising completely unused and wasted..

On nights like this you would think promotions would work together as a collective and subsidise the whole of the meetings costs as 'The BSPA' and advertise every meeting around the country taking place this week during the two hours of the broadcast..

Let everyone in for free and give the impression the sport is booming, and hope that by informing those around the country watching that there is a meeting close to them in the next six days, they might attend..

You could even do interviews with the relevant promoters where they could advertise their own meeting and maybe do some special offers live on TV..

But as I say..

Promoters know best..

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Icicle said:

A number of tracks do the same , it's not unique to Ippo

No fair enough although i have been to the majority of tracks and never seen it done before . looks very amateurish. 

2 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Promoters know best....

I would suspect anyone with a faint knowledge of the sport flicking channels will not be in any way shape or form thinking "I must go and watch Speedway"..

Two hours of prime time advertising completely unused and wasted..

On nights like this you would think promotions would work together as a collective and subsidise the whole of the meetings costs as 'The BSPA' and advertise every meeting around the country taking place this week during the two hours of the broadcast..

Let everyone in for free and give the impression the sport is booming, and hope that by informing those around the country watching that there is a meeting close to them in the next six days, they might attend..

You could even do interviews with the relevant promoters where they could advertise their own meeting and maybe do some special offers live on TV..

But as I say..

Promoters know best..

That would be to easy Mike.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Time to abandon this before someone gets injured. Dangerous track. Perhaps Chris Louis should call up Matt Ford for advise in preparing a decent track.

Who's going to advise Matt Ford!

• Like 1

Just now, chun said:

Could Ipswich have used club asset drew kemp

Possibly as he now has a championship average of 4.7

at last a decent race, lets to if Harris can work the outside now?

Well boys Heeps was the rider! Lol:icon_smile_clown:

Idiots it says Heeps on his hat and race jacket

Well done David Bellego….. superb

Oh wait..... 

How many times did they say Bellego name, the number 6 is a give away!

• Haha 2