British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Wolves 20th May

The place has changed since I was last there. Seating down the back straight and raised viewing pods on the first second bend.

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Should have taxi for Bellego weeks ago,,, but surely now he has to go before he drops about 2 points off his average,,, 

Have to agree. Put in a decent replacement for Bellego and get Allen fit and this team is genuine challengers. 

Heeps/Allen is a deadly reserve partnership and remains our strong point. 

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The place has changed since I was last there. Seating down the back straight and raised viewing pods on the first second bend.

It's changed since I was last there - there were thousands of spectators there then

Test match v Young Czechoslovakia 1970!

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

Have to agree. Put in a decent replacement for Bellego and get Allen fit and this team is genuine challengers. 

Heeps/Allen is a deadly reserve partnership and remains our strong point. 

Agree. Power house reserves, Replace Bellego and the team is a good un.

26 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

No doubt we will hear of the bike problems he has.

Sorry where have u heard Chris has had bike problems? If you are watching the same speedway as me then you should realise the track is heavy and riding with a broken scaphoid so pretty sure he will be sore! and if u know Chris aswell as I do you will know he will always try 100% until the race is finished! The reason riders get down is because of keyboard warriors like yourself so give it a rest would u! 

Poor choice of guest and poor team selection nearly cost them

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Has Harris taken up golf???? 

Christ sake Hawkins,,, what you doing

Inept management the sort of decision that could cost you meetings utterly ridiculous