British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Wolves 20th May

1 minute ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Inept management the sort of decision that could cost you meetings utterly ridiculous  

It's cost us points previously 

Presumably Heeps was eligible? 

Get in. Got away with one there! Silly mistakes early on and badly missing Allen we’ve done incredibly well to still pick up 3 points. 

Very encouraging. The team isn’t far off being genuine challengers we just need to make one team change, and get Allen fit. 

Thankfully we now have a little break. 

• Like 1

Richie hawkins thinks that Chris Harris nearly got there in heat 15 ????? His judgement surely has to be questioned 

Thought last season Harris past it. Even more so this, good lower league....

Hawkins should know his Heeps from his Harris (ironically both have first & last letters the same, but then he has the same so no  excuses)!

Think Buster should swap Bellego and Wright around between his teams im sure the Panthers fans will understand 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fill me in on Hawkins, former rider ? Bit young and cocky?

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Fill me in on Hawkins, former rider ? Bit young and cocky?

Kevin Hawkins' boy

35 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The place has changed since I was last there. Seating down the back straight and raised viewing pods on the first second bend.

Yes I was suprised to see that as well

58 minutes ago, lukasdrymllukas said:

Also rans...Also runs, you're thinking of cricket

Agree. They could not play cricket either. So guess that sums up the situation they cannot run and are also rans. Who cares anyway, I lost the will to live and decided to count the number of nails in a local B&Q as it seemed much more interesting.

• Haha 1

Seems Petebog have swapped Bjerre for Bates (don't laugh..), thus Bjerre may be available, would he be a possible replacement for Bellego??

6 minutes ago, Icicle said:

Seems Petebog have swapped Bjerre for Bates (don't laugh..), thus Bjerre may be available, would he be a possible replacement for Bellego??

Not for me. We do need to make this change though. We’re so close to having a real go and it would be shame to waste it because we didn’t act when needed. 

Someone said previously that Heeps and Allen will remain at reserve a while longer, but that’s not going to be the case long term. We simply can’t lose that reserve advantage because I don’t see Bellego being as potent as those two down there. 

We have a little break now, a change MUST be made if we’re serious about having a real good go. 

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The place has changed since I was last there. Seating down the back straight and raised viewing pods on the first second bend.

I thought you were there last Thursday?? You had a lot to say about how all the Poole riders and guests performed on the way track! ;)

• Like 1