British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Wolves 20th May

4 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

He only rode one track well, and that was Swindon’s big open track which he loved. They’ve even shortened that now and he didn’t like it the other week!

His Away form has always been rubbish. He has a 6-7 point average solely due to scoring heavily on the old Swindon track. 

He’s a weak link and it could end up costing us a successful season if we don’t act before his average drops. 

I have just checked. Not his GSA, but just his points for Swindon in 2018...

Home 7.22

Away 4.84

You are spot on Arch :t:

I’d just like say amidst all the negativity of those that really aren’t doing the business, (of which I know I’m contributing to)

Cameron was superb tonight, as was king. Pieszczek I thought after his early misdemeanour rode fantastically well to his 3 paid wins and is getting better and better! So well done to those three boys! Lawson started well and faded a bit but 7 points isn’t bad for an ok night!

6 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

That's exactly the way to go,,, both out,, both no good at Foxhall at this level,   Cook and quite a few fit.  Garrity was one,,, think sedgeman may be another,, and others that would score more than the other two put together 

Could you imagine what the pesky Panthers fans would say if you did get Cookie :rofl:

• Like 2

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

Could you imagine what the pesky Panthers fans would say if you did get Cookie :rofl:

Well they can have Harris back :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Now on the real downside,,, I've been a witches follower for a very long time, and using that knowledge,,, I don't see any changes made until its too late

• Like 1

I dunno about that Baldy, that was definitely the case with JL in charge, less so with CL. We’ve even tried to make changes when we weren’t allowed to :lol:

Cook and Przedpelski please.

Boro can take Harris

Bellego did ride well in one heat tonight though in all fairness

Just now, Falcon1983 said:

Boro can take Harris

Was that the heat he was taken out of

10 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

I’d just like say amidst all the negativity of those that really aren’t doing the business, (of which I know I’m contributing to)

Cameron was superb tonight, as was king. Pieszczek I thought after his early misdemeanour rode fantastically well to his 3 paid wins and is getting better and better! So well done to those three boys! Lawson started well and faded a bit but 7 points isn’t bad for an ok night!

Definitely. He as much as anyone helped with the win tonight by pulling off a couple of great rides just when it looked like the meeting could get away from us. He came good just when we badly needed it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Was that the heat he was taken out of

The one he took schlein on the last bend 

5 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Boro can take Harris

1. Sounds good

2. Agree

3. Which one?????????