British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

KL vs Poole Supporters cup Mon 20/05/19

From 12 down and looking dead and buried, to come back with a 20 points turnaround. Quiet remarkable.

Well done boys!

• Haha 1

So how are all the experts doing this evening? 41-49 lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Lynn need to keep Lambert, Riss, Palm-Toft & Jorgensen and start thinking about rebuilding the team.....and quickly. 

• Like 1

Good job  MPT was there.Would of been a lot worse.

Ty started the season on a little under a 7. Lambos back up :blink:. I know he fell last night, but after tonight he has dropped around 2 points off his average. Hes had 4 home and 4 away I think.Some ain't league so don't count to his average, but in all competitions he has averaged  under 5. Lewis although not there tonight (hope his daughter is ok, that's the main concern) but he has dropped over 1.5 from his average.

Not a knee jerk reaction, I've said it a week or 2 ago.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

From 12 down and looking dead and buried, to come back with a 20 points turnaround. Quiet remarkable.

Well done boys!

I guess you will want to keep them all now. 

It's nothing this trophy anyway is it, so someone said, can't remember for the the life of me now:blink: 

Well done Poole on your quite remarkable win:rolleyes:

My main concern is with Riss tonight and hope that he has just been battered and bruised and nothing else. He's a tough old German. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Well done boys!

It would have been even worse for Lynn if Poole where interest :rofl:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Good job  MPT was there.Would of been a lot worse.

Ty started the season on a little under a 7. Lambos back up :blink:. I know he fell last night, but after tonight he has dropped around 2 points off his average. Hes had 4 home and 4 away I think.Some ain't league so don't count to his average, but in all competitions he has averaged  under 5. Lewis although not there tonight (hope his daughter is ok, that's the main concern) but he has dropped over 1.5 from his average.

Not a knee jerk reaction, I've said it a week or 2 ago.

Agree with Proctor and Kerr, it's a good job these trophy matches don't count towards the averages.At least this way you can see how the riders are doing before possibly making changes for the league campaign. Think we might have to see how Riss is before we go ahead with changes. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Well done boys!

Yes great job from 12 down but Kings Lynn is all about gating so not getting too excited yet, we should give Peterborough a good thrashing thursday but probably won't. Covatti and Worrall are still a concern .

3 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Agree with Proctor and Kerr, it's a good job these trophy matches don't count towards the averages.At least this way you can see how the riders are doing before possibly making changes for the league campaign. Think we might have to see how Riss is before we go ahead with changes. 

Yes I hope Erik is ok of course. Panthers fans are moaning and calling Buster all sorts.....  I hate to think what they would be saying if their owner, who had owned their club for 25 years, bought 2 more clubs and that  their 2018 league topping side were suffering because of it.. Busters " We are going to try and go one better in 2019 " is proving to be boll*cks. I think Lynn fans deserve more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What a team this King's Lynn side is. Can throw away a 10 point lead with 5 heats left :oops:

5 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Riss Broken collarbone. 

Same as me. Effing painful. Get well soon!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Same as me. Effing painful. Get well soon!

Yours should be a lot better now. Mine was 60% less pain after 2 weeks.

15 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Yours should be a lot better now. Mine was 60% less pain after 2 weeks.

Yes it was 2 weeks today and the sling is off. Still sore but I have 2 weeks before my fortnight in France to get back to normal, otherwise bye bye holiday.