British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

KL vs Poole Supporters cup Mon 20/05/19

Did anyone speak to Richie tonight? Or Harris and Bellego at Ipswich? Or Proctor? Or Ricky Wells or James Shanes?

If Poole were leading by the margin KL were and lost, this forum would be in melt down suggesting average manipulation!

KL lose....nothing!

Id still like to see 2 changes though. Covatti and Worrall being the prime targets.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gavan said:

Did anyone speak to Richie tonight? Or Harris and Bellego at Ipswich? Or Proctor? Or Ricky Wells or James Shanes?

im sure somebody phoned Richie to tell him your dumped or text easier don't you think :drink::t:

7 minutes ago, ray c said:

im sure somebody phoned Richie to tell him your dumped or text easier don't you think :drink::t:

I still think its too early to change the team but Richie is a strange one as he seems to be riding pretty well in the championship 

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Well after last nights gate and go once again I am finding it hard to want to go and watch Lynn nowadays. The racing is terrible, ok it looks quick but you can’t overtake on this track anymore. When a rider like lambert can’t overtake there is something wrong, but by looking at the crowd last night I’m not the only one who has had enough. got to be the worst crowd I have seen at Lynn for years. Get rid of the stupid mud shale which does not allow for good racing and put on some decent shale. Otherwise there will be more people in the pits than on the terraces ! Such a shame our Once great track has gone this way 

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Gavan said:

I think someone at Ipswich needs a word with Hawkins before he costs you points. As regards the riders you mentioned, Shanes looks out of his depth, the rest are good enough but clearly not riding at their best at the moment. 

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Hawkins came across as, well it would be impolite to say it as it appeared to me. Hopefully, he has a better relationship with his riders and an understanding of the sport than he has with the media. At the very least some help with that seems necessary.

My apologies this should be in the Ipswich V Wolves thread.

Edited by waytogo28
correction

I wasn't at the AFA last night ,so I can't comment on the standard of racing , but it was a terrible result for the Stars. It's time to show Proctor and Anderson the exit door. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, lynnboy said:

Well after last nights gate and go once again I am finding it hard to want to go and watch Lynn nowadays. The racing is terrible, ok it looks quick but you can’t overtake on this track anymore. When a rider like lambert can’t overtake there is something wrong, but by looking at the crowd last night I’m not the only one who has had enough. got to be the worst crowd I have seen at Lynn for years. Get rid of the stupid mud shale which does not allow for good racing and put on some decent shale. Otherwise there will be more people in the pits than on the terraces ! Such a shame our Once great track has gone this way 

You’ve said nothing that makes us want to return - we watched Ipswich v Wolves on tv and saved near on £60 - it’s not all about saving money but we all want value for money and from what I hear that clearly isn’t the case for many people . 

27 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I think someone at Ipswich needs a word with Hawkins before he costs you points. As regards the riders you mentioned, Shanes looks out of his depth, the rest are good enough but clearly not riding at their best at the moment. 

james has certainly gone backwards this season and with nigel saying that josh bates looking to join the premiership this week could be going to Swindon if averages fit ? .as for Ritchie Hawkins don't look that clever as a team manager I must admit 

Completely unacceptable to collapse like that away let alone at home. The only saving grace is that it wasn’t a league match. 

Massive blow if Riss is injured. Proctor and Andersen must be on borrowed time. 

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

I still think its too early to change the team but Richie is a strange one as he seems to be riding pretty well in the championship 

Don’t agree. Had 8 meetings now and is a full 1.7 points of his average. At current levels. We can get someone pretty good on 5.7 ish (plus 0.16 we still have in the 42.5). Before the points get taken up elsewhere.  

23 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Don’t agree. Had 8 meetings now and is a full 1.7 points of his average. At current levels. We can get someone pretty good on 5.7 ish (plus 0.16 we still have in the 42.5). Before the points get taken up elsewhere.  

don't agree to easy to chop and change the team doing ok. jack started scoring heat leader scores . there is somebody in every team that will have a low score onward and upward:t:

• Like 1

Id be half tempted to bring in nicholls and bates for worrall and covatti,would defo strengthen us up in top 5 where i think we need a bit more firepower. 

• Haha 1