British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

KL vs Poole Supporters cup Mon 20/05/19

Good call Paddy then Worral and Confetti can go to Peterborough. With Barker and Bjerre going to Lynn. B)

Edited by semion
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, pubichair said:

Proctor was always a poor signing on his average 

Would have been ok if he carried on from last year but has been nowhere near it, neither has he (or Andersen) for Sheffield. This team ain’t strong enough to carry anybody.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Would have been ok if he carried on from last year but has been nowhere near it, neither has he (or Andersen) for Sheffield. This team ain’t strong enough to carry anybody.

difference at poole we can carry a weak link at the moment but you cant at kings lynn im afraid

On 5/19/2019 at 5:46 PM, lisa-colette said:

Who? Stevie Worrall rides for BV...

oops well  spotted..i meant  the ...  the  poole  worrall,..

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Id be half tempted to bring in nicholls and bates for worrall and covatti,would defo strengthen us up in top 5 where i think we need a bit more firepower. 

Except that Nicholls and Bates have signed for the Panthers, ousting Barker and Bjerre - neither of the latter two being a better bet than Richie Worrall imo.

6 minutes ago, capone said:

oops well  spotted..i meant  the ...  the  poole  worrall,..

They are twins so how can you be sure that the one you get is the one you want?

9 hours ago, Gavan said:

Did anyone speak to Richie tonight? Or Harris and Bellego at Ipswich? Or Proctor? Or Ricky Wells or James Shanes?

I was going to mention to Brady and Middlo last night your opinion that Kurtz 'goes missing' in the 'big' heats - but I didn't bother!!:cheers:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

I was going to mention to Brady and Middlo last night your opinion that Kurtz 'goes missing' in the 'big' heats - but I didn't bother!!:cheers:

And if you had read through my posts regarding Poole this season you would have seen the numerous times that ive said it appears Brady is handling those situations better this season

10 hours ago, Gavan said:

Did anyone speak to Richie tonight? Or Harris and Bellego at Ipswich? Or Proctor? Or Ricky Wells or James Shanes?

No. I didn't know I had to ;)

Just wondering if Lisa saw the tv meeting last night and thinks i should mention to Harris and Bellego that i think they should go

5 hours ago, BobC said:

If Poole were leading by the margin KL were and lost, this forum would be in melt down suggesting average manipulation!

KL lose....nothing!

Id still like to see 2 changes though. Covatti and Worrall being the prime targets.

Cup meeting. Don't count towards any averages !

3 hours ago, ray c said:

james has certainly gone backwards this season and with nigel saying that josh bates looking to join the premiership this week could be going to Swindon if averages fit ? .as for Ritchie Hawkins don't look that clever as a team manager I must admit 

I agree with you there, Hawkins didn't cover himself in glory and certainly doesn't come across well on the tv.

4 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Just wondering if Lisa saw the tv meeting last night and thinks i should mention to Harris and Bellego that i think they should go

Harris didn't seem to bother when he missed the gate, maybe Louis should have a word and also ask Bellego why he is struggling as we all know he is capable of much better. You can guarantee Harris will be firing come the end of the season, I think he didn't ride that well at the start of last season.

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Harris didn't seem to bother when he missed the gate, maybe Louis should have a word and also ask Bellego why he is struggling as we all know he is capable of much better. You can guarantee Harris will be firing come the end of the season, I think he didn't ride that well at the start of last season.

As ive said on the Ipswich thread get rid of Harris and Bellego and bring in Cook and Barker with Cam or Jake moving to 4

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Brady is flying at the moment and Middlo  is loved by everyone surely, can't imagine a Poole team with someone else as team manager.

• Like 1