British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

KL vs Poole Supporters cup Mon 20/05/19

1 minute ago, Gavan said:

As ive said on the Ipswich thread get rid of Harris and Bellego and bring in Cook and Barker with Cam or Jake moving to 4

Barker!

23 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Just wondering if Lisa saw the tv meeting last night and thinks i should mention to Harris and Bellego that i think they should go

If that's what you think then I don't see why not! And no I didn't watch it as fans on Twitter said the racing was rubbish..

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Barker!

I think Cook and Barker would do well especially at Foxhall

Barker isnt as good as he was but its an option in my opinion

Just now, lisa-colette said:

If that's what you think then I don't see why not! And no I didn't watch it as fans on Twitter said the racing was rubbish..

Nope the racing wasnt good especially early on but the track got better as the meeting went on

And you still think fans should go up to riders and tell them to leave lol

18 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Nope the racing wasnt good especially early on but the track got better as the meeting went on

And you still think fans should go up to riders and tell them to leave lol

You're quick to say it on here though, which some of them read! Some people even send screen shots of it to the riders concerned!! Just makes people look like a coward/scared of them! 

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

You're quick to say it on here though, which some of them read! Some people even send screen shots of it to the riders concerned!! Just makes people look like a coward/scared of them! 

I dont think there is anyone on the forum that thinks a fan should go up to a rider and tell them they should be sacked............why would you......very strange

30 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I turned over 3/4 through the meeting, it was that good .

FFS every topic now seems to end up with Gav and Lisa flirting. Just book a room and get it over with guys. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I dont think there is anyone on the forum that thinks a fan should go up to a rider and tell them they should be sacked............why would you......very strange

When you finished twisting everything ... I said why can't you say your opinion to whoever you are bitchin about on here. Unless you are scared Gavan? 

Anyway Klindt has just said on Twitter the track was superb last night and credit to Buster! 

Edited by lisa-colette

Just cos Gavan has an opinion he doesn't have to tell them face to face,, 

I've told many a rider what I think of them with words or hand gestures,,, and to be honest they don't really take any notice,, and so they shouldn't 

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

I think Cook and Barker would do well especially at Foxhall

Barker isnt as good as he was but its an option in my opinion

No well he isn't getting sacked by Peterborough because he is on form!

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

No well he isn't getting sacked by Peterborough because he is on form!

I know that but sometimes a move can help a rider.

29 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

When you finished twisting everything ... I said why can't you say your opinion to whoever you are bitchin about on here. Unless you are scared Gavan? 

Anyway Klindt has just said on Twitter the track was superb last night and credit to Buster! 

That is probably because it suits his style. How can it be a credit when there is no passing as some that went have said.

4 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I know that but sometimes a move can help a rider.

It could but I don't think that is the case with Barker, he used to go well at the showground so it is a track he likes. as for Harris I would get rid before his average drops.

6 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Completely unacceptable to collapse like that away let alone at home. The only saving grace is that it wasn’t a league match. 

Massive blow if Riss is injured. Proctor and Andersen must be on borrowed time. 

When the averages change next month i would love Lynn to get Cook in for Proctor.They need to do something especially with Kerr going to reserve.

It would also be hard to pick between Kerr and Andersen who to drop too.I know it's only 4 away meetings done in the league but Andersen has put his average up about 3pts and Kerr 3pts in the opposite direction.Kerr is really struggling for Lynn at the moment.